41

Du Shijing was shocked, he really hadn't heard about it.

He looked at Li Qi, who was also at a loss.

Du Shijing's expression remained unchanged, and although he was initially a little shocked, he soon breathed a sigh of relief. Compared to a scheming man, this kind of little girl who can see through at a glance is not threatening.

The gaze of some people behind him has become unscrupulous, and it is rare to see such a clean and beautiful woman in the last days.

"It turns out that the city lord is a woman, tsk, she looks so beautiful, she can't rely on serving men to take care of them, right?"

"No wonder Qi Yanshi and Mu Qing came here one by one, the city lord is so beautiful, if you are willing to lie down and let me feel refreshed, I can also join your base!"

"Hahaha, there are so many of us, I'm afraid that the city lord won't be able to serve alone."

......

Ye Jia's face turned cold, it was the first time she had met this kind of ugly, dirty and foul-smelling man.

Whether it is Qi Yan, Jiang Kai, Qi Qi, or ordinary people like Su Qichen, she is lucky to meet people who are more principled and have a bottom line.

So much so that she almost forgot that this is the end times, the dark and ugly end times of human nature, and disgusting brutes like this are the majority.

But before she could make a move, the cub on her shoulder flew like a bolt of lightning, and spewed a black lightning bolt at the man who spoke first, and the man was instantly split into a charcoal.

At the same time, the little blue on her wrist also moved. It fell off her wrist and grew wildly when it landed, instantly growing to more than ten meters long. The thick stems and vines are twisted and crawling on the ground, and the slender leaves are dancing like tentacles, making people's scalps tingle.

What's even more shocking is that its flower disc has become extremely large, with a diameter of nearly three meters. The petals are still powder blue, but they have become more showy. The original stamens have been replaced by dense dentates.

It opened its huge mouth and swallowed another man who was molesting Ye Jia in one gulp, and then made a "squeak" chewing sound.

Speaking of others, Ye Jia himself was stunned.

It was also the first time she had seen Xiaolan's body.

Since Xiaolan shrunk its body, no matter how many abilities Ye Jia fed it, it hadn't changed much. Only once when competing with the cub for favor did it take the initiative to break away from the flower pot and wrap itself around her wrist in order to be able to stick to her like a cub at all times.

But it's always been that petite and soft little white flower. Ye Jia also thought that it didn't have any special mutations, but it was just smarter.

But what did she see now, what kind of little white flower was this, it was clearly a ferocious man-eating flower!

The two of them suddenly attacked, and Du Shijing's people didn't have time to react at all, and the two people were eliminated in the blink of an eye.

Only then did they react, and they all used their abilities to fight back.

"Stinky □□! Dare to sneak attack!

"When it falls into the hands of Lao Tzu, Lao Tzu will kill you!"

"Boss, let me kill this slut!"

Du Shijing didn't stop them, and gave an order, "Do it!" Try to capture the woman alive.