31

Su Qichen planned the location of the gas station, and Ye Jia immediately bought it. He also asked him to plan the textile factory, garment factory, and clothing store by the way.

"The factories are all located in the factory area, and a commercial street is opened up next to the food street, and the clothing store is placed there."

Ye Jia completed the purchase one by one, and said to Su Qichen, "Then you should recruit relevant workers as soon as possible, textile factories and garment factories all need professional talents." There are several other shops at the gas station that also need to be run by people.

Su Qichen responded, "I will put out a recruitment notice today, and prepare a small job fair tomorrow."

"Okay, you can just do it."

Ye Jia was very relieved of his ability to do things, and after handing over the matter to him, he let it go.

She went back to her office and continued the liver game, which was her most important job. Only by working hard can you unlock more items and build the city better.

Now there is no shortage of people in the city, but there is one thing that is starting to be missing, and that is the woods.

The higher the level of the building, the more trees were needed, and she had to farm more.

But before she could do that, she had to grow some watermelons and cotton.

Sweet and juicy big watermelon!

The growth cycle of watermelon is ten minutes, and while waiting, Ye Jia continued to exercise her abilities.

In the past two days, she vaguely felt that her ability was about to break through, and it was a very mysterious feeling, so she worked harder and harder.

Drain the anomaly, wait for it to recover slowly, then drain again, and recover again. And so on, and the ability increases.

It's the only known way to safely boost abilities, and it's slow, but better than nothing. Everyone does this, and Ye Jia has no other way, so that's how he came.

She's already been much luckier than the others because there's a safe enough environment for her to exercise. As for the other abilities, they must always be vigilant against the attack of zombies, so they don't dare to exhaust the energy at all.

Of course, it's not without a little benefit. Walking on the edge of life and death in battle, people's potential will be infinitely stimulated, and their abilities will be broken through. It's just that this breakthrough is more accidental, and more often than not, it didn't break through, and it was in the mouth of the zombies.

And although Ye Jia has a safe environment to practice Xi and has plenty of time, he lacks the experience of life and death. In short, there are pros and cons.

Ye Jia's hunch was right, after the second depletion ability was restored, and when she spawned wheat again, the wheat instantly sprouted, grew, tasseled, and then ripened.

This is the first time she's ever spawned a plant in its entirety!

Congratulations!

However, she didn't be happy for long, and then she saw that all the wheat of the ears of wheat stood up, like a hedgehog erecting its own thorns, and then...

With a few "booms", all the wheat mangs were launched, and it was a 360-degree indiscriminate attack.

Ye Jia saw a few wheat mangs tied to his arm, "..."

So is her mutant wood system such a mutation method? What is it? Wheat shooter?

But the pea shooter is attacking in one direction, so what's the matter with her indiscriminate attack from friend to foe?