//1//

Tsukishima really doesn't know how he ended up in that situation, but here he was: surrounded by his curious Teammates. He didn't like much attention im general - at least not by these people - but the reason he got so much attention made him even more uncomfortable.

Its a normal Friday afternoon. The Karasuno Volleyballteam was practicing, as always. It was a pretty hot day, which is why they made more short breaks than usual.
Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were casually talking while drinking out of their Water bottles when someone called Tsukishimas name out loud.
A small boy pointed with his index finger towards the blonde boy, on his face was that "what-are-you-hiding-from-us-" look.

Tsukishima just rolled his eyes and continued his conversation with his friend.

„Don't ignore me!"

The attention of everyone slowly went towards the shortest and tallest of the team.
The second let out an annoyed sight and looked back at the shorter.

„What is it now Noya-san"

„Whats up with your instagram username?"

A confused look was now shown on everyone's face, especially Tsukishimas.

„What the heck are you talking about"

„"DinoLoverKei", is that your new name?" Noya grinned.

With that everyone took out their phones and went on instagram.

„Are you fucking kidding me?!" Tsukishima let out an even more annoyed sight and looked in a specific direction, or more like towards a specific person.

The said person just winked with s slight smirk and turned away.

„Mind explaining your new name?" Suga asked, clearly trying to hold back his laughter.

„ughhh that wasn't me" he muttered while massaging his nose bridge with his fingers.

„Then who else has access to your account?"

„My partn-" he realizes his mistake, but to late.

„YOU HAVE A PARTNER?!?!" Tanaka screamed dramatically.

And now we are here again.
Tsukishima being surrounded by his teammates asking him questions about his secret partner.

Luckly not all heroes wear capes. And the hero title definitely goes to Dachi.
He saw that Tsukishima didn't want to answer the questions, so he told everyone to start cleaning up.

Tsukishima gave Daichi a slight nod - a sign to say "Thank you". The captain just gave him a smile and went back to work.

Of course the questions didn't just stop, but now they weren't surrounding him anymore snd Tsukishima was able to just ignore them or give them some attitude back.

~

It was slowly getting dark, the first street light started to lighten up the streets and the starts were shining in all their beauty.

No one was outside anymore - except a young Highschool couple. They walked hand in hand towards the older's home. A comfortable silence was surrounding them - until the taller spoke up.

„Why did you change my username?"

„Who said it was me?" he giggled.

„Really funny, now i'm the dino lover for the rest of my life" Kei sighted once again.

„'cmmon~ its cute"

„To you"

The shorter stopped and placed himself in front of his boyfriend. He cupped kei's face with both his hands and squeezed them.

„I'm sorry" he pouted.

Kei couldn't stop himself from smiling. He took his lovers hands and pulled his body towards his own.

„Don't apologize love. You're right, it is sweet"

With that he leaned down and connected their lips. They both smiled into the kiss, enjoying every singe second of it.

After they separated again, a devilish smirk was painted onto Tsukishimas face.

„oh no, do I even wanna know whats going on in your head right now?"

„actually...that the perfect moment to tease the team by showing you off - but without showing them your precarious face"

„oh lord, why am I dating you again?" the shorter giggled.

„Because you love me"

„Of course I do, now lets go home"

And once again they walked hand in hand down the emty streets.