//12//

Thursday

To the Couple's luck, they woke up a few minutes before anyone else did.

The morning was calm. Here and there you could hear people laugh or scream. Everyone was enjoying their free day.

In the afternoon Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi, Tsukishima, Kageyama, Lev, Yuuki, Noya, Tanaka, Suga and Yamaguchi made their way to the shopping mall close to the school.

After their talk about the gender swap, Bokuto asked everyone if they wanted to tag along, and these were the people who agreed.

They quickly found their way to one of the many clothing stores and start looking through the female section.

The entire time Kei and Tobio were walking behind everyone else, secretly holding hands and talking. They separated themselves from everyone else and snooped around, trying to find something for Tobio.

They succeeded.

~

Blurry.Face
Tokio, Japan

🤍 5650   💬 788   ↪️ 743

🤍 5650 💬 788 ↪️ 743

Blurry.Face feeling cute :)

DinoloverKei: *being Cute 👀

YachilovesKiyoko: 10/10, would smash (if straight)

Yama.gucci: EXCUSE YOU?!?!?!

Akasheesh: Breathtaking

~

„Let me see Tobiooo"
„Kei, stop being a whiny baby and let me put on the dress properly!"

Kei let out a sight and sat down on one of the benches again. Why did Tobio torture him like that? Its not like he hasn't seen his lover without clothes before.

To him, Tobio was the most beautiful person on this planet. He sometimes couldn't believe that this breathtaking human being fell in love and is in a relationship with him. Since they were young, Kei had a special feeling towards the younger. At first he thought its a brotherly kind of love, but as they got older and kei saw how Tobio grew up being even more beautiful than before, he knew it was more than brotherhood.

Not just him, but also the people around them saw Tobio. The amount of love confessions he's got were ridiculous. Boys and girls were mesmerized by him, and Kei hated it.