//14//

Blurry.face
Miyagi, Japan

faceMiyagi, Japan

🤍 13512   💬 1220   ↪️ 877

🤍 13512 💬 1220 ↪️ 877

Blurry.face happiest two years of my life with that little bitch <3

DinoloverKei: Proud to be your bitch
  ↪️ Blurry.face: As you should ^^

Yolo.guchi: happy two years u mfs <33

Suga.randspice: just waiting for the proposal at this point 🫡

Bokutheace: CONCRAWTUALTION BITCHES
  ↪️ akasheesh: *Congratulations from me too <3

YachilovesKiyoko: WHERE IS THE PARTY AND ALCOHOL?!?!

~

DinoloverKei
Miyagi, Japan

DinoloverKeiMiyagi, Japan

🤍 13116   💬 980   ↪️ 889

DinoloverKei Its always been you <3

Blurry.face: only you <3

Capt.Kuroo: THE BABY PICTURE 😭

LookingforLev: Happy two years 💙

KiyokolovesYachi: iconic

~

Two years seems like a long time, but to Kei it's noting. Of course he's happy to be in a relationship with the person he has been in love with since day one, but two is just to little. If only he had the courage to ask Tobio out earlier. Who knows, maybe they would already celebrate their fifth anniversary. On the other hand, maybe they wouldn't have worked out so well if they started dating earlier.
Either way he wants to make this the most perfect day possible for Tobio.

Kei planned to make his Lovers favorite breakfast for the perfect start, but his plan didn't work out the way he wanted to.
Instead of him waking up Tobio to tell him breakfast is ready, he was the one getting woken up. A pair of soft lips were places on his. Those lips were unmistakable. In Kei's opinion, the kiss ended way to quick, which he made clear by protesting. „Come back tobioooo" he whined, stretching out his arms to grab the smaller. „The cake will get cold If we don't move it to later" tobio giggled, which made kei sit up straight. „Wait...cake?" he questioned. „Yeah, I made your favorite" Tobio smiled, making Kei fall in love with him all over again. „But I wanted to do that" - „To slow, and now stop pounding and enjoy dour cake"

Even though Kei was mad he couldn't fulfill the first step of his plan, he would never complain about eating strawberry shortcake made by his loved one. He felt like he was on cloud seven.
When Tobio looked away for a second, Kei picked up a small amount of whipped cream with his finger. „Tobio" - „hm?"
As Tobio turned his head towards the blonde, kei put the cream on his nose. To stunned to speak, Tobio just started at him.
The shocked and surprised look on his face sent Kei over the age as he started laughing.

„you did not" Tobio said after getting his voice back. „I fucking did" kei cackled. The younger gave him a sharp look as he took some cake and smashed it into kei's face. Now it was tobios turn to laugh.

Lets say they both looked like a mess after the supposedly sweet breakfast, yet they didn't care. The apartment was filled with the laughter of the young couple.

„Shower?" Kei asked
„Shower." Tobio agreed.
The setter stood up and walked towards the closet, getting some fresh clothes for after the shower. „Are you coming or just gonna stare at me like i'm some kind of Dinosaur?"
Kei rolled his eyes as he also stood up.

"I'll wait for you in the shower" he said as he gave Tobios butt a little slap.
„Kei!" - „love you too darling!" he winked and disappeared in the bathroom.

„Asshole" Tobio muttered under his breath as he closed the closet door and also went into the bathroom, just to be greeted by a pair of lust filled eyes.

~

Authors note
Kinda important

Sorry it took so long again
I'm not gonna annoy you with the basic speech about how I didn't had time because of idk what reason.
I simply ran out of ideas and also kinda out of motivation. Probably because I have barely any ideas.

Which is why I kinda need your help lmao.
I currently have Ideas for around two more chapters and the "final" chapter.
But i'm not sure if I should release the final after the two coming chapters or make more in between.

For that to be possible, I'd need some of your ideas. They don't have to be big or have some kind of relevant plot. The only thing I don't want is drama between Tobs and Kei. Otherwise you're free to share any kind of ideas :)

Already a big thank you to everyone who's gonna help <3
And ofc also a big thank you to the people who are reading this book in general ^^ <3

Have a great day, night or whenever you see this <3

~JJ 🍉