//8//

Blurry.Face
Japan, Miyagi

🤍 3331   💬 502   ↪️ 485

🤍 3331 💬 502 ↪️ 485

Blurry.Face don't trust their cute faces, they are sociopaths.

Yama.gucci: Respectfully. No one is Looking at the cats.
↪️ Blurry.Face: ??? :(

YachilovesKiyoko: normally I'd be jealous, but its you. So its fine. You look hot babe (I love you Kiyoko, Kei please don't kill me)
↪️ KiyokolovesYachi: He is hot 🤷‍♀️

Capt.Kuroo: U single? 👀

Akasheesh: i'm simping (respectfully)

Suga.randspice: Damn 😳

OneandonlyRyu: can I be your belt?

M1wa: Holy shit-

UrfavAtsumu: No homo, but I'd smash you (full homo)

AllaboutTooru: The things I would do to you
↪️ Not.iwa: You sound like a creep.
↪️ AllaboutTooru: IWA-CHANNNN

~

The comments were confusing Tobio. What were his friends talking about? And why did Tanaka want to be his belt?
He started to doubt his decision to download Instagram all over again. These comments gave him a weird feeling, also Kei didn't comment. Should he message him? Or a quick call? Maybe that would be better.

Contact: Home 🦕❤️‍🩹

Just as he was about to press the call button, he heard a pair of keys opening the door. Tobio jumped off his chair and and rushes to the entrance. The door opened and his beloved boyfriend walked in.

„Kei!" he called out and slightly jumped into said boys arms. The taller one was taken aback, yet still managed to catch the small frame and hold him tight, hiding his face in his neck and smelling the sweet sent of Vanilla and coconut.

„What are you doing here? I thought you had plans for today" Tobio asked, he tried to move away but was held in place by the blonde.

„I had to see you" Kei mumbled. „But your plans-" „canceled"

Tobio noticed something was off. He didn't know what, but he knew that they were about to talk about it.
In their two year long relationship they learned how to communicate together. If one of them is bothered by something, they talk about the same exact day.

„Lets sit down"
It took Kei a few more minutes to let go until they let themselves down on the couch.

„Do you wanna talk about it now?" Tobio lifted up his left hand and put it on Kei's right cheek, gently stroking it. With his other hand he grabbed the other ones and intervened their fingers.