//2//

DinoLoverKei
Miyagi, Japan

DinoLoverKeiMiyagi, Japan

🤍 214 💬 34 ↪️ 8

DinoloverKei I guess there Is no point in keeping it a secret anymore, Surprise?

Comments:

Yama.gucci: You never told me 😭
↪️DinoloverKei: sucks I guess?

Yachiloveskiyoko: Thats so sweet! Happy for u two! <33
↪️DinoloverKei: 💛

Littlegiantfan10: Why would anyone date you?
↪️DinoloverKei: Says the one who's username sounds like a fanpage from a 10 year old.

Suga.randspice: When are u gonna introduce them to us? ^^
↪️DinoloverKei: 🤷‍♀️

Kiyokolovesyachi: Sweet <3
Liked by author

„Why are you smiling like that?"

„Am I not even allowed to smile anymore?" Kei said dramatically. His boyfriend just looked at him with raised eyebrows, waiting for an actual response.

„Okay okay, I postet the first picture of us" He gave in.

„show me!"

Before anyone gets confused now: Kei's partner deleted all kind of social media in middle school because of bad experiences. So for the sake of his own mental health he usually stays away from it - yet he likes to sometimes see what his boyfriend and friends publish.

„Its just the picture you begged me to take a few days ago, the one with the hair-heart" Kei said and handed him the phone.

Curiosity took over the smaller and he opened the comment section. It was mainly people from their Team writing silly things and other students congratulating him. What he doesn't know: Kei deleted any kind of bad comments towards them before the younger could see them.

„They are gonna hate you" he smiled and gave the phone back to his owner.

Kei just smiled and shook his head, pulling his lover closer to him and holding him by his waist.

„I couldn't care less"

„I know, I know...do you wanna watch a movie?"

„Mhm, sounds good"

„You pick one, I'll go and get us some snacks"

As the shorter tried to get up - he got pulled back.
„Keiii~ I'll be back in just a minute"

He didn't get any response, just the feeling of someone burying their head into his neck.

„Love, please. I'll be quicker than you think"

He heard a little grumble and then was finally let go. Before actually leaving he turned around and placed a little peck on the olders lips.

„I love you, little baby"

„Hey!"

All Kei got was a laugh that slowly got quieter as his boyfriend walked further away.

In the remaining time he took the TV remote, opened Netflix and started to look for a movie.

~

„The Land Before Time? And you asked me why I changed your username"
The younger laughed, placing down the snacks. Just as he was about to sit down, he got pulled into Kei's lap.

„Took you long enough"

„The team would never believe me how you behave when we are alone" he smiled and brushed his slim fingers through the blond hair.

„Boyfriend privilege" he muttered while leaning into the touch.

The shorter let out a slight giggle. „I got your favorite snack"

„But you were already with me"

Not even a second later he received a smack on his shoulder. „Ouch!"

„You deserved it!"

Kei just shook his head, gave his lover a quick kiss before turning the lights off and startling the move.

~

DinoloverKei Story postet 20 minutes ago

DinoloverKei    Story postet 20 minutes ago

427 Vews - 32 Likes