- chapter 6

such a successful life, but my heart is gone waitin for you to call my phone...

NOTTI WAS slouched in a chair, manspreading with his arms crossed

NOTTI WAS slouched in a chair, manspreading with his arms crossed. he was biting the inside of his cheek, trying to stop himself from saying anything to the girl that was sitting next to him, due to the fact he was getting annoyed with how much she was talking to him.

she had been going on and on about her miserable week, and what seemed to be, every problem in her life at the moment. and to be completely honest, ethan did care about it at all.

as much as he could tune it out, he was staring ahead at Loren and Cee who were in mid-conversation, and Alaina who was sitting near them with a bored look on her face.

it seemed like she was third wheeling with her own best friends, which he found funny because he always felt like Loren and Cee had something secretly going on.

ethan couldn't help but wonder where the girl that was always with them was, and why she wasn't there this time.

he found himself doing that a lot lately, wondering and thinking about Kailani.

it wasn't intentional, and it even annoyed him a little, but it always seemed to happen wether he wanted it to or not.

"— and she literally got mad at me, when it wasn't even my fault!" the girl next to him exclaimed, waving her hands around as she talked.

nottis head turned to her, a bored look resting on his face. "yo, imma be honest—"

"notti, come here!" dd hollered, waving him over to the group of people who were standing in front of bright lights and cameras as they filmed a new music video, stopping notti from potentially hurting that girls feelings.

ethan let out a sigh of relief, quickly pushing himself up and jogging over to his brother.

"why you looked so mad, my heart?" dd laughed, wrapping his arm around nottis shoulders.

"that girl talk too much." notti shook his head, making dd laugh more.

notti threw up 'OY' the second the camera faced him, feeling himself be pushed around by his friends that were around him.

he occasionally sung the lyrics to the song, smiling as he got sturdy next to david.

he was always happy with knowing he was living out his dream with his brother right by his side.

it was something he had wished for since he was very little, and his hard work was finally paying off.

eventually leaving the group of people again, he sat by Loren instead of the girl he had been sitting next to before, sparing himself the headache.

"yooo." he dragged, a smile on his face as he turned to loren who gave him a bored look.

loren, alaina, and kailani had all been close to notti once upon a time. they still saw each other around, and occasionally talked, but the four drifted after notti played kailani and left her hurt.

loren and alaina didnt exactly not like him, they were just annoyed with the boy on how he seemed to be so careless.

"why you lookin like that for?" he mugged, his face scrunching.

"i don't like you." she spoke, her eyes squinting.

he placed his hand on his heart, his head going back as if he was surprised. "what i do?"

loren shook her head, "you're so oblivious, notti."

ethan rolled his eyes at the girl, sitting back in his chair. "where ya friend?" he ignored what the girl was saying.

"Kai?" she glanced at him, and he nodded.

loren's face scrunched, believing it wasn't any of his business and that if he cared, he should text her and ask her himself. but a thought ran through her mind, and she smiled, "probably with Zayn, i don't know."

her smile widened as she watched his face falter, and she turned her head, letting out a quick laugh.

"they together or somethin?" he asked, making it visible that he cared.

she simply shrugged, not really knowing what was going on between the two, herself.

notti nodded, making her roll her eyes.

"you wanna seem like you don't care, so bad!" she laughed.

notti smacked his lips, "what?"

"just text her, notti." loren shook her head, getting up and jogging over to alaina to tell her about the conversation the two just had.

just text her repeated his his mind, and he shook his head, smacking his lips as he slouched in his chair once again.

notti has always been stubborn. he didn't like to put his pride aside for nothing.

he believed if kailani wanted to talk to him, she would've texted him.

but he didn't know Kailani was thinking the exact same thing. she believed, if he missed her, he would make an effort to talk to her, and apologize.

or do more than make eye contact with her like he always did.

they were both very stubborn, and weren't gonna get anywhere unless they could put their pride aside and text, call, or even talk to the other in person, first.

SLUMPEDDPHEYY GUYSSShow was y'all's new years?? this chapter may be kinda boring, but i'm getting into their relationship after this i promise 🤞anywaysss, lmk ur opinions on this so far

SLUMPEDDP
HEYY GUYSSS
how was y'all's new years??
this chapter may be kinda boring, but i'm getting into their relationship after this i promise 🤞
anywaysss, lmk ur opinions on this so far.