- chapter 8

seventeen, in my bedroom talking..

ADJUSTING THE all black body suit that hugged her body, and the cat ears that rested on her head, kailani walked into the already very loud, and smokey house

it was a few days before halloween, and one of her friends from school had invited her and her friend group to their halloween party.

her, alaina and loren decided last minute on what they would wear, and ended up not matching like they had planned.

she went as cat woman. it was simple, and she was able to throw the costume together with things she had at home, except for the small mask that only covered the areas around her eyes, and the cat ears headband.

loren went as magic mike, and was able to throw her costume together with both her, and her fathers things.

and alaina went as Katherine pierce from the vampire diaries. like kailani, she had to buy a small mask, but put together the rest with things she already had.

the three went together, planning to meet the five boys they had also invited, at the party.

loren picked up two cups, handing both of them to her friends before grabbing her own. a huge grin rested on her face, as she hit their cups quickly before throwing her head back as she drunk the alcohol that was in hers.

alaina glanced at kailani, "alcoholic." she shook her head, before mocking loren's actions but much slower.

kailani laughed, her face scrunching as she felt the drunk run down her throat.

loren re-filled all three of their cups, but kailani wasn't paying much attention to it. she was glancing around the house, seeing the costumes that everyone wore, and seeing if she could spot her other friends.

"slow down, what the hell?" alaina laughed, grabbing loren's hand as she took another shot.

loren always got into party's so quickly, and she loved halloween time. she was bound to leave the party drunk.

"yooo!" the three heard, causing them to turn around, seeing cee and zayn walking up to them with smiles on their faces.

the two always seemed to be together, it was like a packaged deal.

"you already tipsy?" cees face scrunched, looking down at loren. "when you get here?"

"i'm not." loren rolled her eyes, answering his first question before looking to the side as if she was thinking to herself, "twenty-ish minutes."

cee nodded, wrapping his arms around the girl.

kailani watched as loren's face grew red, and a smile rested on her face as she wrapped her arms around his waist.