02 - new begining

Birds were chirping as the sunlight shone through the closed eyes of the girl, who was still comfortably sleeping in her bed, completely oblivious to the fact that this was actually not her bed.

A black cat meowed near the girl's head, purring afterwards. The brunette yawned and stretched her limbs.

"What time is it?" She asked herself, not wanting to get up but having the need to do it. She opened her eyes and sat down on the bed.

The same cat jumped on the floor and brushed against the girl's leg. The little feline fellow seemed to be very happy to see the girl finally awake.

The brunette rubbed her eyes while she was sitting on the comfortable bed.

"I don't have a cat." She said in a sleepy morning voice and yawned again. Even after yesterday's horrible fight, she slept very well. However, the air around her did not smell like the previous day. All around her it smelled like flowers, as if she were in a flower shop. When the girl was still confused she looked around the unfamiliar place and came to the conclusion, that this is not the room she fell asleep in last night.

When she realized, she quickly stood up and ran around the room with panic, searching for any kind of evidence that would show her, where she is and what happened.

"Wait, am I kidnapped?!" She got scared and pulled her hair in stress. As she was pulling her strands, she noticed, that it was not its usual color, texture or length.

A medium-sized mirror that was nailed to the wall opposite her bed was waiting for her to come to it and start to wonder who is the girl in it.

"No frickin way. That is not me." She said while she was walking towards the mirror, where there was nothing she expected. When she looked down at her body, she understood, that it made sense that the girl in the mirror was herself. After she reached it, she started waving her hand in front of the mirror to verify that it was truly her.

The pale girl in the mirror looked about 165cm (5'5) tall, which was shorter, taller or same as [Name] was. Her long brown wavy hair that reached her waist was disheveled because of her pulling it seconds before. She saw her chocolate colored eyes turning a new shade of golden thanks to the sunlight that was visiting the room through the big window next to her bed.

The black cat watched the disoriented girl curiously.

"Am I dreaming?" She questioned herself and grabbed a nearby decorated flower pot.
"Well, there's only one way to know."

The brunette then dropped the flower pot on her toe which only resulted in the cat getting bristled in fright and the girl screaming from pain.

"OH MY GOD! OUCH!" She grabbed her injured bleeding instep while she was jumping around on the healthy one.

Meanwhile the startled animal wasn't to be seen in the room anymore. The girl hopped on the bed and sat down facing the mirror.

"Shit, this is not a dream. Well, what do we do now?" She stared at her reflexion and noticed her soft features and plump lips. She felt so...

"Ugly." The girl commented her new reflexion in a sassy tone. She raised her eyebrow. It felt so bizarre to start looking completely different without a warning the next day you wake up, and besides...