05 - unexpected connection

A few days have passed since the rescue of the "villainess", who was not an evil villainess at all. [Name] has been adjusting to her new life as the protagonist of the video game. But to be honest, this world is nothing like the game. The only mentioned character she had met is Rubelle, whom she never heard ever since she saved her. And she heard about the prince, but her path hasn't crossed with his yet. Sometimes a thought crossed her mind - what about the real world? Her world. Is Lucy alright? How does time flow in there? What about her competition?

Nonetheless nevertheless it was a nice break from all the stress that came along with her responsibilities. It's true that she had missed Lucy, but at least she has a new friend now. Maybe it would be good to lay low and be a nice flower shop owner for now. During the days in the new world it occurred to her that it is pretty relaxing to water your plants and only go selling them in the village plaza. She saw the results of her hard work very quickly. Not like when she is studying a hard school that she does not even know what to do after she graduates.

Currently now, she was smiling at her customer, a male about in his forties, who wanted to buy a bouquet for his wife, because they have an anniversary of twenty years today.
"Mister may I give you a recommendation?" Elise was clearly a natural in her job. In a just a few days, she went from half of her flowers unsold to all of them being gone at the end of the day. The middle aged man nodded as he was still thinking about which bouquet would be great for his wife.
"If you are looking for something that will show your loyalty and your love for your beautiful wife, I think purple and red tulip bouquet would be adequate. Purple tulips symbolize loyalty and red tulips symbolizes love. Not many people know it, so it will surely be an original and lovely gift." The customers expression had changed from thinking to a joyful one. He was more than satisfied with the service. As he was counting the coins to give Elise the right amount, he smiled.
"Thank you so much miss, my wife will be delighted!"

And that's how dozens of customers came to see her, sometimes they were young boys who wanted to give their mother a beautiful flower, sometimes grown men who wanted to give their lover a proper bouquet, but sometimes they were also girls who wished they were the ones who get the blossom, so they bought it for themselves.
Her flower stall was so popular that she had to close at two o'clock in the afternoon because all the flowers were sold out.

When she had finished cleaning the booth and taking her earned money to the safety of her home, she decided to surprise her hard-working friend at the inn. Although she went down the steep stairs for the fourth time today, she couldn't wait to see Juliet. Her leather boots fit her well as she walked down the cobbled path to the inn. On the way there she met some people she didn't know, but they knew her. For some reason it did not feel weird at all. So she always waved and smiled at them.

The door to the inn was heavy and large, but it could be opened.  They were made of ebony wood, donated to the inn by a very rich nobleman from far away who was a very popular customer.  Elise has learned this from Juliet who loved to share the stories from the inn.  The open windows of the building carried the noise of people laughing and the sound of clinking glasses from inside. It sure was lively.

People, mostly men, who have nothing to do because they had already done their work in the fields early this morning, were still having lunch and talking loudly.  Around noon to three in the afternoon was one of the busiest times in the inn.  But, of course, it was the busiest in the evening and at night, when wandering adventurers go to sleep in inns and regular drunkards come for their usual drink.

The brunette opened the door and couldn't help but notice how the inn was full. It did not really scare her, but she was worried that her friend might not have time for a small talk.