Chapter 8

hi, I've decided on maybe uploading everyday, sometimes anytime and sometimes 8:00PM GWT. (Greenwich timezone because I'm in the UK)

I might not be able to be on time due to going to school and another teaching building which in total takes me about 9 hours.

anyway, since I'm on holiday break now, it'll be anytime but some days I could miss out on the building and just post when I get home from school.

what I'll do is do all the chapters and keep them as drafts, and post them before it's all finished then go onto another book.

I only posted this book to tell u all the news

I stood at a park after the incident. I had taught myself some martial arts, such as Kudo, Kung-fu, Karate, Ju-Jitsu, and several others.

I also improved my stamina, agility, speed and techniques. Like I don't make a sound at all, even if I wanted to!

Anyway, I was punching and kicking the air, practicing some moves. I can kick all the way to my head. That reminds me, I also have been working on my flexibility!

I was stood on the middle of the seesaw now, standing on my right foot, tiptoed. My left leg was behind me, stretched out.

 My left leg was behind me, stretched out

I looked like a ballerina. I was trying to balance so the seesaw would stay in place, making sure I'm not putting any weight on the sides.

It worked because it stayed as straight as a line. I always wondered how I managed to keep everything a secret from my family.

The bullying, and the self hatred and suicidal? No they knew that. Haha.

But they didn't know about the training. And hopefully they didn't watch the news today, because it would probably be on the news today.

I had one AirPod in my ear, listening to some music.

I hoped off the seesaw and beside it I did this pose.

"Woah!"

I looked to my side to see Kirishima and the guy before.

Oh