Chapter 24

I don't know when but I might be finishing the story soon, like wrapping it up. Then I'll have to choose when I will publish another book.

3rd

All might: 'That's that green haired guy..'

Nezu smiled, sipping on his tea. Aizawa noticed this and looked in the direction the chimera was looking at.

Aizawa: "Interesting." 'HAHA LETS GOOO! GO SON!'

Midnight: "HMM? SHO IS INTERESTED IN SOMEBODY?"

Cementoss: "that's interesting. Who is it?"

Ectoplasm: "Maybe it's that green head. He just sings, like look!"

Midnight: "Woah... there's that green goo coming out of the robots!!"

Aizawa: "And now their burning."

Nezu: "I believe this song is House of Holbien, from Anne of Cleves, one of the six wives of Henry VIII."

13: "That's cool!"

They watched as Izuku had finished singing, now sat on a rooftop letting others have the chance.

Aizawa: "I want him in my class." 'He's not gonna be in any other one.'

Midnight: "OOOOOHHH! SHO IS ATTATCHEDDD!!"

Aizawa: "I am not."

Midnight: "ARE TOO! DADZAWA!"

The boy got his phone as if answering a call.

13: "Get the drones closer."

And so they did, they could hear:

"Hello is this Izuku Midoriya?"

Nezu: "Suspicious."

Ectoplasm: "What do you guys think it's about?"

"Yes this is Izuku, who are you?"

"We're xxxx Hospital. We've called to inform you of your mother, Inko Midoriya. She's been involved with a hero rescuing with Endeavour."

"...WHAT?! What happened?!"

Sure, Inko had abandoned Izuku when young and abused him, but they had met up and apologised. Izuku now considered her as his mother still.

"She sacrificed herself to Endeavour so they could capture the villain. Endeavour burned her making the villain think they had a chance of leaving and he captured her."

"...*Sigh*"

Midnight: "Oh.."

Cementoss: "NOOO! POOR CHILDDD!! He looks so innocent aswell."

Aizawa: "OFCOURSE it was Endeavour. I bet he didn't even care."

Mics voice rang out; "1 MINUTE LEFT!"

"I'll be their in a few minutes. Please, try your hardest to keep my mother alive."

"We will. Thank you for understanding."

Izu

I was devastated. I had gotten a call saying my mother had been burned and of course it was by Endeavour.

I bet he didn't even care, he just wanted to get the villain. Flaming trash can!

Can't believe him. I threw my phone across the roof, sniffling and wiping the tears from my eyes.

I took a deep breath before sitting down legs crossed, and began to sing to calm me down.

"I took a final gasp of air, And as I laid there helplessly, a million different thoughts came to me."