Chapter 27

What do y'all think about a cafe AU or a lyric prank book?

I'm choosing which one I should start working on first so when this book ends.

A week until UA starts.

Me, my boyfriends and Hitoshi have been excited, training, to some extent due to my stitches.

I was supervised and taken care of, and I appreciate they're efforts.

It was healed, but you can still see the scar. Now, me and Hitoshi was enduring my fathers 'harsh training' as Hitoshi would call it.

Hitoshi: "*pant, pant* I can't-"

"Hmm."

Dad: "Come on Hitoshi, you have a week until UA starts." He grinned his devilish grin, scaring Hitoshi.

Toshi: "I can never get used to that grin."

"Hm? I'm used to it."

Toshi: "Because you.. are so special."

Dadzawa: "He's correct."

"..Okay."

Dadzawa: "Alright, go to bed. Izuku, I want at least one hour from you. I know that's the most I can get."

"Mh."

Dadzawa: "Hitoshi, four hours. I know you can at least sleep that much, or more."

Toshi: "Noted."

We both went upstairs, got changed and into our bed.

Toshi: "Izu?"

"Hm?"

Toshi: "You think dad will assign our dorm rooms next to each other?"

"..Yeah probably."

Toshi: "Hm."

How am I supposed to sleep?

I need somebody to atleast sleep.

I'll deal with it, or I'll just be making everybody's life harder.

Such an attention seeker.

Toshi: "Izu?"

"Hmm?"

Toshi: "You were zoning out there."

"Oh. Yeah, I'm tired. Night."

Toshi: "Good night."

I got both plushies the Todoroki's gave me before cuddling them. After an hour, yes an hour, Hitoshi was sleeping like a baby.

I listened to the pattern of his soft breathing. I was just laying there looking out of the window.

Wait..

Doesn't Denki have Insomnia too?

He gets way more sleep then me but still.. but what if I wake him up because I couldn't wait?

Wait it's my turn for Duty.

Hold on where's my phone, I need to check if it's a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.

I grabbed my phone with it reading 'Monday'.

Alright then.

I got up and went to my closet. For some reason, I had to wear a dress and a wig with some makeup. Apparently because, 'If you woke up, which one would be more frightening, a man or a woman? A man!'

Basically I've got to either dress as a girl with either short hair or long hair, hence the wig. Though the wig irritates me, so I just don't at all.

It's a dumb rule.