Chapter 18

We were now upstairs starting Enola Holmes 2. After that awkward breakfast that is.

I closed my eyes to relax.

"Izuku. Answer my call."

Who are you? What..?

"Izuku. Answer! I am not apart of your schizophrenia. You took your pills."

So that voice before.. that conversation.

"Me. All me. Showing you the truth. That wasn't your schizophrenia. Well it was but I got through to you, bad timing to do it then.. you thought I wasn't real."

How do I answer?

"Swipe your head or hand right. To decline, you ignore. If you want to call me another time, just think of talking to me."

I sighed and opened my eyes. I swiped my hand right and soon I was in a black abyss. All I could see was black.

What?

What is this?

Who was that guy anyway.. calling me?

"I'm here."

I looked up to see a man in a suit and some black pants with a type of mask thing on his head with.. wires?

I recognised him as All for one. I was smart, of course.

No your not?

SHUT UP! I AM SMART!

"All for One?"

AFO: "Ah! You are smart."

"You.. your my father..? That conversation.. was real?!"

AFO: "Yes. Your mother, Inko, had told me about how she'd sue me and tell everybody about me being a villain. So I erased her memories and replaced them of my old form leaving her because I didn't want a neko as a child."

Then, he changed into a man with white hair and red eyes. He was looking at me with a smile.

AFO: "But you, my child, are so beautiful the way you are. Your graceful cat instincts as such. Your pretty tail, soft ears. Your bright smile is what keeps me going."

He stepped forward and ran his hand through his white snowy hair.

AFO: "I'm sorry my child, I had to leave. I'm sorry I am a villain, this does not mean you are either. But, I believe you can become a hero. Me and your brother are rooting for you."

"Brother?"

AFO: "I adopted him. Tenko Shimura but he's known as-"

"Tomura Shigaraki."

AFO: "Clever boy." He walked over and cupped my cheeks, "Don't loose your bright smile. Just like the sun it is."

He hugged me before stepping back, "You must know, habibi."

(I'm part arab so I think it'll fit if AFO calls izu Habibi, it means my love/beloved.)

"What is it... Baba?"

AFO: "You do have a quirk. A powerful one. One like mine."

"I do?"

AFO: "Yes. It just hasn't come because of how powerful it is. I must help you receive it. What you went through will not be in vain."

He placed his hand on my head, "This may hurt, but by how much you have been through, you might not feel anything. You will shake though."

"Okay. Thank you, Baba."

AFO: "No problem, Habibi."

I could feel some tingly sensation but no pain.

Hitoshi

We were watching Enola Holmes 2, and while everybody made sound effects Izu stayed quiet. "Izu are you okay?"

He didn't answer me so I turned to him and saw his pupil was gone and his eye/sclera (the white bit) was fully black.

"IZU?! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

The other three jumped up, Monoma the first to ask, "WHAT?? WHATS WRONG??"

"HIS SCLERA IS BLACK!"

We all began panicking trying to get it back to normal when my fathers came in.

Papa: "What is happening?!"

"IZU'S PUPIL IS GONE AND HIS SCLERA IS FULLY BLACK!"

By now, we were all screaming and shouting.

DAD: "IZU?! PLEASE IZU!"

Papa: "WAKE UP!"

Kaminari: "COME ON ZUZU.."

Kirishima: "ZUKU??? ZUKKUUUU??!"

Monoma: "MIDORIYA! WAKE UP! LISTEN TO US!"

"IZU ARE YOU OKAY?"

After a few minutes of us begging, he began to shake violently, his hair floating. We were all silent as we watched his hair become white then green, then green with a white fade. Before it was only white strands but now his hair inside of green and black was now green and white and black..

(Basically his hair is like canon, just a bit longer to his shoulders and the bottom part of the black bit in his hair is white.)

"What the fuck.."

His sclera turned white and his pupil was visible, except as soon as that happened he looked at us all before collapsing back.

Dad: "I'm fucking scared."

Papa: "ILL CALL CHIYO!"

Dad: "Do Nezu too.. actually text the chat instead so you have no problems.."

3rd

MicDrop: @CPR @Mickeyy Please come over to our house, right now.

Everyone is online

PinkySmoky: What the?

CPR: Why?

MicDrop: Okay so we have another child other then Hitoshi but he's so pure so we wanted to keep him away from Nezu but..

MicDrop: His sclera was fully black, his pupils were gone and he was shaking violently! Now he just fainted! PLEASE!

PewPew: Oh shit

Dracula: Did he get possesed..?

MicDrop: it was right after his Schizophrenia acted up aswell!

Mickeyy: Understood. We're coming.

Yamada put his phone in his pocket as his husband checked their sons pulse. "He's alive. What happened?"

Kirishima and Kaminari was the first to speak, both in sync, "We we're watching Enola Holmes 2 until Shinsou screamed and his eye was black and when you came in a few minutes later he started shaking and you know the rest!"

Yamada was shocked, "Oh shit! Fuck fuck fuck.. what happened to our goddamn son!!"

"He'll be fine, 'Zashi. Don't worry too much."

DING DONG!

Yamada and Aizawa tumbled down the stairs and opened the door revealing Nezu, Chiyo and Nemuri. "I'm here so if he wakes up and freaks out I can make him sleep."

"Great. Two loud idiots now." The hobo looking hero groaned, leading them upstairs and Yamada whined and locked the door before following.

Chiyo: "Everybody out except Nezu. I must check him up."

They all obeyed and left, walking downstairs with the chatter following the words of, "I hope he's okay", "He should be fine", "I'm so worried", "Atleast he's alive, right?"