Sweet Tooth

(Song inspo for this chapter, Is "Baby Teeth" By : Baby Bugs ( the acoustic Ver.)   )

~Dreamscape~

Your head felt fuzzy as you stirred on a moving bed, lights flickering above you, barely lighting the darkness surrounding the hallway around you as they went off and on as you passed. The wheels creaked awfully in your ears, and as your eyes focused, you took in a man in a white trench coat pushing your gurney, he wore a doctor's mask over a white and black one. The wheels squeaked underneath you as the end of the gurney was pushed into a pair of double doors. You whimpered as the loud bang made your brain buzz with pain.

You looked up at the man as he rolled you into a theatre, long walls and windows were all you could see along with the odd lights. He looks down, greasy dark brown hair reflects off the light and his brown eyes behind the mask looks into your scared ones for a moment, before adjusting the lab coat over his tan jacket, turning and leaving you alone, and confused in the bed.

"H-hey.. wait" you tried to call out to the tall man, pulling yourself up in the hospital bed, your heart was thudding a mile per minute. Your body felt heavy and hurt with every breath as your wild eyes watched him turn to you once more, and pull the heavy yellow doors closed- slamming harshly.

You looked around, panting with a sore chest as you took in every dark corner that surrounded you, before your eyes flicked up to the circling windows. You could see a form- a shape sitting under the lights, their face was blurred but you could tell-

It was Toby.

You began to call up to him but your voice was hoarse, and the words that came out lead you into a coughing fit, a bit of blood accompanied. Next to him, you could see a girl, and a few others in the back ground- watching.

Your heart beat began to pick up, looking around frantically, till you heard a voice call out.

"It's been scary, hasn't it? "

Was that Toby's voice? No- it sounds.. wrong. Like it was being spoken through a radio.

" All the chasing, the anxiety, trying to remember everything.. it's rather.. Confusing, right?"

Your eyes flicked around, back up to the silhouette, fluffy hair blinded by white light. The voice wasn't coming from him.

You turned your eyes to the shadows as the voice echoed around you again, sounding like a boy you loved so dearly yet it wasn't him.

"So confusing, you lean on the wrong shoulder for comfort. Think of that boy. Don't you know how he feels? "

Your eyes swelled with tears.

" You don't, do you? You're just playing. Biding your time ever so slowly"

Black ink began to puddle, filling the theatres floor slowly- seeping like slime.

" You're using him, isn't that right?"

It seeped in closer, spreading out like an octopus grabbing its prey.

"You're wrong" you whimpered. " It's not.. I just feel so alone"

"Alone?" The boys voice chuckled. The tendrils pulled in closer, weaving up the gurney as you tried to pull away from it.

" If you're feeling so alone, then why do you run? " He asked,

" Why do you always leave? Turning away from opened arms" he continued to taunt, chuckling at your worried face.