Mercy.

"Abby..."

(Y/N) watches on as he spotted Joel and Tommy were fleeing the infected with another person.

(Y/N) knows her. Or knew. They met a few years ago in Salt Lake City, the base of the Fireflies.

He's doesn't know why she's here, let alone riding on the horse with Joel, who's the supposed person that ended the Fireflies.

Then there's her friends at the place. So (Y/N) had to do something.

He rode the horse, Arthur up the hills where some of the infected were crowded after Joel and Tommy escaped them, and he took out a grenade from his bag.

'This definitely comes in handy.'

He threw the grenade closed to the infected rather than towards them.

*Boom!!

The explosion caught their attention, which they turned and saw the one guy on his horse.

'Good.'

They charged at him at full speed, and he quickly turned back, returning to the Baldwin's place.

Along the way, he keeps tossing his grenades one by one, using the sound to attract the infected.

'Almost... The hell?'

A horse was already there.

'Ellie...'

He recognized the colour. It was Shimmer, the same horse that Ellie rode.

'Fuck it.'

He reached Shimmer, jumped off Arthur, and slapped them both hard on the back.

The horses were startled and quickly rushed off somewhere in the snow.

As the infected were closing in, he threw another hand grenade at the entrance to the place, and quickly using his parkour ability to reach the basement entrance instead.

The grenade managed to blow some of the windows and damaged the door, which allowed the infected to intrude the place.

He walked inside through the basement, using the sound grenade to get the advantage, and boom. He comes face to face with Abby.

A short stand still between the two.

Abby, holding the golf club on one side.

(Y/N), with the bloody machete in hand on the other.

"Leave." Was his threats.

Mel is treating Owen in the center, whereas Ellie has her pistol pointed at Nora who's against the wall.

"Puta madre."

Manny, aimed his gun at (Y/N), but was quickly dealt with a low blow by Joel, who's using his last ounce of strength to blindsided him from behind. Paying him back for the kick just now.

"Fuck you!"

Jordan, the one with cap, charged at him.

"Stay down."

(Y/N) grabbed Mel who's defenseless in front of him by the hair, with the machete by the neck and held her hostage.

"Mel!"

Owen is frustrated, they're currently at the mercy of one person. One fucking person, and he changed the situation into their favor.

Jordan stopped his attempt, and goes over to Ellie, who quickly grabbed Nora by the neck, also a hostage now. So he stopped.