seek and destroy

seek and destroy
( brady noon )
by devswxrld

all the pain i know
is used to fuel my soul
no control.

synopsis.

000. brady noon didn't mean to hit francesca hayes in the face with a volleyball. it just happened. once the ball was headed in her direction, there was nothing he could do but watch in horror.

000. and practice was going so good for francesca. good until that exact moment. francesca really didn't appreciate getting pelted in the face with a volleyball. she didn't appreciate her nose bleeding all over the court and all over her new volleyball shoes. she was so unbelievably pissed. she was already having a shitty day, now this. she could not hold her anger in any more.

000. brady didn't know how to react to francesca yelling at him. so he just stood there and took it. eventually she stormed away and he was unfrozen. he didn't know what to do. he felt terrible. so he did the only think he could think of. he showed up to the next girls practice, just to apologize.

000. after his apology he ended up practicing a little with the girls and he was actually quite good. francesca soon found out that he actually loved to play but since their school didn't have a boy's volleyball team, he didn't play much.

000. and that put francesca on a mission, to create a boys volleyball team. because then brady wouldn't have to pester her at her practice. or at least that was the lie she was telling herself to explain why she cared so much.