chapter five, the last thing i do

( 🏐 ) ─ 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒚chapter five

chapter five . . . the last thing i do !
( francesca's pov )

 the last thing i do !( francesca's pov )

after the whole apology was over with, brady decided to stay for the rest of practice. their coach let him join in while they played. 

they laughed and joked around as they played a quick game, only going to fifteen, three sets. 

brady and francesca were on the same team, unfortunately right next to each other. when a ball was coming their way, she would shove brady out of the way to get it. 

"too slow," she would laugh. 

when she was in the front, brady was in the back, which gave him a chance to actually hit the ball. he did, surprisingly to francesca, really well. she only had to worry about getting hit in the nose a couple of times.

after practice was over, francesca walked out of the locker room to see brady waiting for her. 

"hey," he stood up from the bleachers as she approached him.

"hi. why are you still here?" she asked him. 

"just thought i would walk you to your car," he shrugged. 

francesca's eyebrows furrowed at his politeness. "okay."

they walked out of the gym together. out the big doors. they didn't say much. and it stayed that way until francesca got into her car. 

brady stood at her window, waiting to say goodbye. she started her car and he tapped on her window. 

she smiled as she rolled it down. "i hope you know i still don't like you, brady noon."