chapter three, shoe size

( 🏐 ) ─ 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒚chapter three

chapter three . . . shoe size !
( brady's pov )

 shoe size !( brady's pov )

brady had just gotten home from school. it was evident from his backpack thrown haphazardly on the floor.

he was laying on his stomach, sprawled out on his bed.

a few minutes had passed before his brother, connor, walked into his room.

"brady. what did you do?"

the boy flipped over in his bed quickly, looking at his brother. "what?"

"lindsey just told me about what happened at lunch."

"okay, and?" brady did not feel like getting lectured by his brother right now.

"usually, when you apologize to someone, you at least try to be nice." connor pressed his lips together.

"i was trying to be nice! francesca is just like determined to make me the bad guy or something," brady said, rubbing his face.

"i mean you did hit her in the face with a volleyball," connor shrugged. 

brady reached over on his bed, grabbing the first pillow he felt and chucking it at connor.

connor caught it as it hit his chest and laughed, "i'm just saying, if anyone has the right to be mad it's her."

"i just feel like she's being dramatic. it was a volleyball, not a boulder or something," brady said.

"you don't get to decide how long or how mad she's allowed to be." connor threw the pillow back at his brother.

"but she's being dramatic," brady mumbled into the pillow that was now in his hands. 

"well, i think you just need to apologize to her. and not be a dick while you do it." connor shrugged.

"well, i think i should just let this whole thing blow over. she's probably not even that mad about anymore," brady shrugged back at his brother.

"oh she is. or at least that's what lindsey said."

"maybe you just misinterpreted what she said," brady offered.

"then ask her yourself. you just need to swallow your pride and apologize to frankie, the right way." connor said before walking out of brady's room.

even after the whole conversation, brady still thought francesca was being dramatic. even if she wasn't still mad, he thought it was kinda stupid to be mad in the first place. it was just a volleyball after all.

and he did try to apologize nicely. and francesca just wouldn't let him. she had to antagonize him for something that was an accident. if she didn't want to accept his apologies, that's her fault.

or maybe it wasn't just a volleyball. maybe he truly was in the wrong. maybe he did just need to apologize and be nice about it.

brady sat in his bed thinking for almost ten minutes before picking up his phone and texting lindsey to see for himself if francesca really was still mad at him.

imessage. 

lindsey

brady 👯‍♀️,
hey linds

lindsey,
hi?

brady 👯‍♀️,
so i was wondering if
frankie was still like
super mad about the
whole volleyball thing?

lindsey,
no yeah she's still pissed
about it

i don't think i've ever
seen her this upset
about something for
this long

good job bud 

brady 👯‍♀️,
bruhhh

it was literally an accidenttt

lindsey,
no need to get an attitude
with me

you're the one who gave
her brain damage with a
volleyball 

and ruined her shoes

i think she's most mad
about the shoes

brady 👯‍♀️,
does she want me to buy
her new shoes or sum???

lindsey,
i meannnn 

it couldn't hurt

brady 👯‍♀️,
bruh

what's her shoe size

lindsey,
8.5 i think

brady 👯‍♀️,
thanks

lindsey,
you're not actually gonna
buy her new shoes are you?
read

brady??

HELLO????

dev's words i love writing
shorter chapters idk why

i needed to post something
this month i've just been
busy with like school and stuff 
but here's this chapter <3