Chapter 1: Deciding Fate

Killing the Royal family doesn't seem like a bad choice

These were my exact thoughts as I crumpled the paper in my hand. I am almost sure my hands are going to bleed by the pressure my nails are digging in--but oh well that's the only thing stopping me, from teleporting myself in that royal hall, and killing those pathetic excuses of parents.

I take a deep breath running my hands through my hairs. I have to calm down and think calmly.

"Damn it," I mutter my fist colliding with the wall. 

Taking a paper out of the neat pile, I took a pen that swirled, writing my thoughts on it. I needed to inform 'Ma' before I get out of here... or else something chaotic will happen in this magic tower.

Keeping the page in an envelope, I blow it with the wind giving it a gentle push of my powers, it should reach her in about 30 seconds.

I should better hurry. 

With a wave of my hand, I whispered words of ancient magic, As the spell left my fingertips, an arc of pale blue light traced a circle around. The faint outline of a door took shape in the air, and a gentle swirl of wind began to rotate the opening in a counterclockwise motion.

Glancing one last time at my room which was now painted with a blue glow from the portal, I step through it, as soon as my foot touched the royal hallways of Verimor the portal behind vanishes into thin air leaving nothing but some remnant of Mana.

My hands automatically grasp the golden-plated handles of the door that leads to Royal Hall, a thing I have memorized by my repetitive visits here.

The sudden shouting behind the door causes my hands to stop, "Is this the only reason you raised me ?!" A voice I will recognize anywhere, it was her voice-and she sound broken.

With a harsh push, I make my way into the hallways my eyes trailed ahead.

"How Dare you?!" I seethed my inside boiling at the sight in front of me, the oh-so-great king had his hand near Hazel, while she was on the ground in her misery. Her eyes downcast and her body language tense, almost like she is stopping herself from saying or doing something she will regret.

"Alara, oh my what are you-"-his words were soon interrupted by everyone in the hall except Hazel gasping for air and clutching their necks. 

"Alara, stop it!" Hazel's words ring in my ears as I feel her clutching my hand and shaking me, I grit my teeth looking away, while my eyes lose their golden glow allowing everyone to take a deep breath.

"You are asking me to spare them after what they had done to you?!" I question looking at her sunset eyes which were filled with tears as she looked down.

"Alara, Dear relax-"

I take a step back from the queen, my fists clenched while I look toward her with hatred which she deserves "Relax? How can I relax! when you have hurt her like this?" I say gesturing toward Hazel, who was standing there her eyes down.

"Please understand, he would have attacked our kingdom-and we don't have a choice, he promises to not attack us if he got married to Haz-" she starts speaking coming closer, her hand brushing against my shoulder.

"Stop this bullshit! What do you think I don't know the reality?" I say yanking her away, what do they think I will not know what the reality is.

The hall grows silent- so silent that even the breeze that was blowing can be heard, and why will it not, they want to know just how much I know about this situation.

"He talks about a marriage with Ivy not Hazel-but oh how can you marry your daughter to him, right? So, you decided to make Hazel a bait and marry her to him." I say my eyes trailed on their faces.

"We-" King Hice start speaking but stop, of course what he can even say to justify this all.

"Well-done, well-done King Hice, you proved that trusting you was her biggest mistake-you are an excuse in the name of a father." I say with venom in my voice.

"Come." I mutter clutching Hazel hands in mine and dragging her out of this damn royal hall.

"And King Hice," I say, while stop walking for a moment "Forget that she was ever your daughter."

Finally! It's completed! 😊

I was waiting to release this chapter, the first intro of our female lead- ALARA 

So, Do you like her ?🤔

What you would have done in her situation, though. Comment, comment i want to know

 ➡️

And once again Constructive Criticism is always welcome, So don't hesitate to point out my mistakes. ^^ ✨

Until Next Time ;)

Sayonara ❤️