Chapter 3: Attractive Stranger

"Interesting" an enticing voice come- with a hint of amusement- while I feel a presence behind me before I could react-a strong grip seized my wrist, and I got pulled back against a wall

"Interesting" an enticing voice come- with a hint of amusement- while I feel a presence behind me before I could react-a strong grip seized my wrist, and I got pulled back against a wall. I can feel the hardness of the wall against my back and the warmth of someone's body pressed against mine.

What the hell?!

I hear a velvet-like voice that pulled me out of my reverie. It was him, the man who stood towering over me by at least five inches. I looked up at his face and met his sapphire blue eyes, which seemed to glimmer in the moonlight. Some strands of his silver hair were loosely hanging around his forehead, adding an air of mystery to his already attractive face. 

I couldn't help but notice the amused smirk on his lips as he comments, "It was interesting to see someone command him without any fear." The moonlight illuminated his sharp features, highlighting his strong jawline and chiseled cheeks.

"Do you know who you are messing with?" I say trying to get my wrist out of his hold, my eyes narrowed-he better leave or-

My face that was turned toward his face, turned toward his hand that hold my wrist, my eyes wide- Why the hell, I am not able to conjure mana- My thoughts spiraled as I again open my hand trying to feel the force of the mystical force.

"Surprised we are, No?" his voice ring in the silent air, I give him a glare- what exactly was happening right now, and why couldn't I use my magic?

I slid my other hand, which was not in his grip, beside my robe and retrieved a sharp, gold-plated knife, "Too Bad, I am not only good at Magic." With a harsh push our positions were reversed though my other wrist was still in his grasp now he was the one back on the wall, a knife on his throat. 

"Woah-woah-woah, now there is no need to become violent, is there?" he says his eyes flickering toward the knife pressed against his skin... though his face was still relaxed. My eyes narrowed, what exactly is he planning on-

"Because I doubt you will like it if we get violent," his voice drops a few octaves, his ocean eyes staring right back at me. I grit my teeth, my grip on the knife getting tight as I feel the sharpness of a knife just on my waist.

"I am surprised, maybe even impressed. I will give you that." I say tilting my head "But what exactly are you planning-actually a better question who are you?"

"Relax, Miss Mystic Relax, I was just trying to introduce myself, after all you just announced to him that you will be coming with us." he says. 

"So, In North is how people introduce each other, by pinning them to the wall." I remark, my voice lacing from sarcasm.

I inch the knife a little away from him, he knows Zane than it would not be wise to hurt one of his allies, especially after I just say I am coming to his emperor.

"Only for beauties like you." he says with a wink, making me raise an eyebrow-this person is for real right? I am here holding a knife against his neck, and he dares to flirt.