Chapter 2 - Rishte

{ This chapter is edited }

India

~Yuvaan~

I was sleeping comfortably on my bed, which was giving me soft effect. Then my mom came who was told by my sweet- brother  to wake me up irrationally.

She is a sweet person who has a kind heart and obviously she is loyal towards family.

" No.. mom from yesterday I am at home only, I got a call, so I went outside, you don't worry." I lied her because I don't want her to have another panic attack again. After that incident, she had hardly recovered.

"- aacha thik hai ab tu ready ho ja fata-fat aur phir niche aaja hamko Singhanias ke ghar pe jaana hai." she said while standing up from beside me, but I didn't want to let her go because I feel the most comfortable side around her, as compared to the cruel world and my passion.  Even I don't know that why I am living like this, while I can live like a normal person, well this question, questions me.

As soon as she had gone, now no one can save Vedant from getting a dead glare from me. He knows my nature very well but he isn't that afraid of me, then the whole world just by listening my name.

I stood up and went to my washroom and took a fresh cold shower just as my nature, but I may say that it was kinda relaxing even if it was cold. Well some people say it right that - " Everything that is believed in our society, isn't that ' Everything ', sometimes that ' Everything ' could be anything.

*************

Dubai

~Flamingo ( Author )~

Meanwhile this side, the sound of  car came, which was entering through the main gates, which was personally owned by Siya only and she reached her Residence. While she takes every step inside the mansion, every soul's breath hitched in the warm throat, showing a shower of horror.

"Yes tell me where he has gone ??" asked Siya with straight words.

 "Yes boss I was right, he had gone to India only.....". he responded.

"Just don't take out that word that " I was right " , if you were right then why didn't you catch him" shouted Siya.

Siya is a person who can't be understood properly by anyone , but who knows that in future someone can understood her, more than her also, or she'll be caged ?

?-" Sorry boss ". 

"Fine then I am also going to India, wese bhi mai waha jane hi wali thi........ You just book my tickets , I am going this Sunday only." ordered Siya while going towards the main hall of her house.

****************

India

* At Singhania's house

~Flamingo~

Singhania mansion