Chapter 8 - Maut Ka Badla Maut Se

{ This chapter has to be edited }

This question questions me that - I won, but at what cost, if he won the game of heart's.....<<<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Siya went towards the gate came all the 4 brothers........

"Bro are you okay, aur ye chot kaha se lagi" ??. asked Hriday impatiently while Nakshatra inturrupted - Yes bro, so to speak, not even a bullet hits you but this injury?

"Nothing... I'm fine" . said Yuvaan, looking somewhere else only. After saying this he went inside the house for the ring ceremony letting his brothers follow him.

Siya's pov:

"Have you got all the drugs" ??. said I

" Yes ma'am I have got it ". said he.

Those drugs were in blister packets then binded, packed and put in shoe box.

" Give it to me ". said I.

Our conversation was so quiet and quick so that nobody could hear.

I gave him a eye glare and he understood what to do now.

" Thank you ma'am ". said he.

His "thank you" was easily audible.

End of pov

She went taking the shoe box in her hand inside the mansion from the back door so that nobody could see her.
Siya climbed the stairs and went to Kiara's room as she also knew about it.

"Sii.. you here.. what happened". asked Kiara abruptly.

She showed her the shoe box and she understood what was inside it.

"Finally these are here".. said Kiara. "But sii now what to do with these"?

"Let me just put these in your closet". said Siya and went inside her closet. She found an empty drawer which was below a cabinet and put those shoe box inside it.

As she was situating the box, she heard a knock sound coming from outside the door, so they both rapidly went and saw Siddharth's friends and Aadhya standing outside as they were ordered to call both the girls for the ceremony.

"Dii, Kiara aap dono yaha, niche function shuru hone wala hai". said Aadhya while informing them.

"Ha.. Siya and Kiara.. jaldi niche chalo... "said Prisha.

"Ha ha... ap log niche utaro tab tak hum apke piche hi aa rahe hai". said Kiara

" Ok fine...." said Prisha.

All of them left the corridor and went downwards for the ceremony. Siya and Kiara both were wearing airpods in case of any emergency. Their bodyguards were spreaded all over the hall for their safety wearing theme coloured dress so that they won't be recognised by anyone. Airpods connected with each other and specially with Siya's personal assistant.

 Airpods connected with each other and specially with Siya's personal assistant