Chapter 6 - Milte Hai Shaadi Meh

{ This chapter has to be edited }

As Yuvaan also saw the drug dealer running so he also ran behind him, leaving all the brothers in shock as he denied to come with him.

So doing few stunts over the moving cars while running he came near Siya. All the bodyguards were stopping the vehicles to move. Their security was spreaded all over around.

 Their security was spreaded all over around

But as soon as Yuvaan has caught the dealer with back of his shirt, he suddenly throwed him towards a car, which was under Yuvaan Birla, and that man was captured

But as soon as Yuvaan has caught the dealer with back of his shirt, he suddenly throwed him towards a car, which was under Yuvaan Birla, and that man was captured. The bodyguards and assassins who were under Siya loaded their guns and pointed towards Yuvaan .

Siya stopped them with an hand sign only and came towards Yuvaan while holding his collar with a burning mind. She pulled him so close that even they could sense their breathings.

"who are you and what do you want from that b*tch ?!" Siya shouted

All of the brothers were shocked while seeing a person holding his collar and that also a girl. Even his own brothers have never hold his collar and no one dares to.

Seeing a girl holding his collar Yuvaan's bodyguards took a step in front in order to stop her but they were stopped by his hand sign.

"What's your revenge, I don't know but yes, he will die......" Yuvaan said completely ignoring the presence of the girl. Without keeping a word with her, he followed his inner beast and went inside his car as his bike was completely destroyed.

"Milte hai shaadi meh......"said Yuvaan while giving a smirk as he recognized her, as she was the only girl whose photo was in the frame. He then ordered the driver to went from there.

He completed his sentence but his plan was to take him in his mansion and torture him very badly and enthusiastically, but Siya's plan was to put him directly in prison only which was fulfilled by him. They all went away from the area with half of the bodyguards who were under him.

Siya haven't understood why he said that "milte hai shaadi meh".

"hhh ?? kaunsi shaadi kaisi shaadi, ? kiski shaadi ?" She asked impatiently.