Chapter 9 - Statements

Siya parked her car outside and entered her nanihal or maternal home, while Shivani was still seeing her through the window entering the house.

"She is that Siya only, the Siya which I saw 15 years ago. That Siya who has made me her enemy without any reason or proof". said she to herself

Shivani washed her face quickly while remembering all her past, which she wanted to forgot deliberately. She went outside the washroom, near her in- laws but while she was going, she caught the eyes of Siya as she had already entered the house.

They both looked at each other for quite some time and remembered all the conversations that were between them 15 years ago and after.

As Siya had already recognized Shivani, still she ignored her and made her way towards her siblings, making her face with fake smile.

" sii... finally you're here !!. By the way where were you ?? ". said Kiara

"nowhere Rayu, I had just went to find some documents." said Siya

"ok dii... now meet our bhabhi to be... ". "She is such a sweet person." said Aadhya

" Why not Aadhya.... Only I know who is how much sweet". nodded Siya. While she said this thing everyone decreased their smile a little, but still present.

" Shivani bhabhi meet her, she is Siya dii, the eldest after Sid, and I think that you both are also of same age." said Aadhya.

While Siya interrupted with fake smile - " ' Shivani ' wow! such a pretty name."

Meanwhile the brother's also joined them. As they came Aadhya started blushing seeing Yuvaan there and also not knowing his identity. Her inner aura is even scared of gun's sound.

" Please don't behave as such you don't know me." said Shivani

" Do we ?? " asked Siya. " By the way Hi Shivani ".

Everyone was watching their conversation and thinking what are they talking about.

" As if I know, I haven't met you in my whole life or since I was born. So do you have any doubts regarding the matter ??." confirmed Siya

Shivani nodded her dead in disbelief .

"So Siya you're finally here..." said Vedant .

" Yeah.. so I wasn't meant to ??" asked Siya.

" Just kidding..." confirmed Vedant.

" Ye sii ke man meh chal kya raha hai ?? " asked Kiara to herself in her mind.

Meanwhile as all the guests left and the elders asked all the boys and girls standing there to come and eat dinner at dining table.

Both families sat on the chairs and the table was full of fresh fruits, different types of food, starters, sweets, and last but not the least - different types of juices and drinks. Like at this place nothing was there that can be missed.

They all started eating the dinner doing some random talks. Meanwhile Shivani has eaten her dinner and went towards the pool area without telling anyone saying - " uh.. excuse me I have to attend an important call, you guys please carry on." Shivani lied

She ordered a bodyguard standing outside the house to tell Siya ma'am to come outside.

*After some time*

Everyone had finished eating the dinner and were ready to leave the house now as they all have to do preparations for going to Udaipur, (Rajasthan) - The city of lakes, for Siddharth and Kiara's wedding and other ceremonies. But stopped by Siddharth's and Shivani's friends for taking some group pictures