Chapter 5 - Moving On

{ This chapter has to be edited }

Birla's mansion

"That moment, those days I still remember when you were with me at every step. Those late night drivings those ice cream nights I still remember Nirbhay. Don't think I forgot you, I still remember you, but zindagi meh aage badne ke liye move on to karna padega na Nirbhay. Tum mujhe akela chodke kyu chale gye.... But I think that hamara saath hona kabhi kismat ne likha hi nahi tha." Shivani cried, sitting alone in her room with her memories.

At that moment someone knocked at the door and it was Pranali speaking from outside the door - "Shivani darwaza kholna...."
Shivani whipped towards the door and opened it.

Pranali - "Shivani Aaj Teri engagement hai me tere room me Teri dress bhejvati hoon ekbar vapisf toh maid ko bol Dena vo leke aajayegi." After saying this she went outside.
Shivani - "ok mom...."

At the brothers mansion*
"That asshole has theft $50000 drugs and has easily ran away from here..... What the hell were you doing at that time." said Yuvaan while throwing a glass vase towards the wall, burning from inside like a hell.

"Just find out to whom he sold the drugs in Dubai and where he is staying." said Hriday in a frustration form.
?? - "boss we are trying our best but the information of that area is completely private like even an ant can't enter that area without the permission. That place is completely secured but we have found that this bastard is running freely on a road where we have found a CCTV footage. But from whom he was running nobody knows."

Yuvaan- "I don't want to hear anything just find out who is the boss of that area. Let me see who the hell he is. The choice is yours either die or find both of them, and that bloody drug dealer is in India only."

"Founded him out....." said nakshatra nonchalantly as he is a hacker also. He hacked all the CCTV cameras installed on the roads, and that's how he founded him out.

"Let's go then...." said Ridhaan while looking at his brothers.
"Yes, then what are we waiting for....." said Vedant

Third person pov:
All the brothers went to the place where they founded the drug dealer and he was in their district only.
They all sat on their own Kawasaki H2R.