Chapter 3

Ana's POV

I was quite drunk.

Alyssa and Happy went inside to talk even more and Jax took me to his dorm. I sat on his bed and I looked up at him and he grabbed by face and said

"I like you Ana, I like you a lot"

He quickly smashed his lips against mine. His lips were soft. He carried me and turned me around so that he was on the bed and I was on top of him. I began to take his shirt off to reveal his six pack. He then got up and I did too and we began to undress. I finally reached the point of me being in my bra and underwear. He smiled and pulled me in to him and said "Only if you want to, i know this is all so sudden. I don't wanna spook you darlin" I grabbed his neck and started to kiss him, showing that my answer is that I wanted to. I dragged him to to the bed softly and he was on top of me. He tried to gain access into my mouth with his tongue and I allowed him. But my stomach began to hurt until I felt like I was going to puke so I pushed him off and ran into the bathroom puking into the toilet instantly. 

"Holy shit, you okay?!"

"Yeah, I just drank too much" I said. Immediately puking afterwards.

Jax walked over to me and handed me a shirt with the letters 'SOA'  on it. I grabbed it and said thanks. He then grabbed my hair. And all I remember after that is Jax carrying me to bed.

I got up slowly walking to the bathroom. I looked at myself and put my hair in a ponytail and noticed he had mouthwash so I rinsed my mouth and opened the door to see that Jax was up. I smiled.

"Good morning, I'm sorry for uh, everything. I hadn't eaten so the alcohol hit me pretty hard."

"It's okay doll, I understand."

"Okay, I said sitting on the bed. "Jax, did we um.., well ya know."

"Haha, no. We didn't. But we kissed and kinda made out." He said rubbing his neck.

"Oh, im sorry." I said blushing.

"Don't be sorry. Hell, I'm not. I like you Ana, and I really wanna spend more time together. I was thinking about you all day yesterday. & by the way you looked gorgeous."

"Well thanks Jax, I like you too. But um do you know where Alyssa is?"

" Happy took her home, she was too drunk to drive"

"Oh okay, well I have to get to work."

"Can I pick you up later for a ride? "

" Sure, my shift ends at 5. So meet me at the diner?"

"Sure, I'm gonna let you get dressed. I'll be just out the door"

I got dressed and grabbed my stuff and walked out and Jax was waiting. He showed me the way out and walked me to my car.

"Thanks for everything Jax, see ya." I kissed him on the cheek and drove off in my car.