Chapter 4

Ana's p.o.v 

I just couldn't stop thinking about Jax, he was so sweet and humble. I really wanted to get to know him more. I just hope Alyssa isn't mad. I mean I didn't leave her, her and Happy were doing their own thing. i guess I'll talk to her about it at work. I went home and put on skinny jeans, a white v neck with black curly lettering on it that said " FlashBack Diner" on it, and put on my burgundy Doc Martins. i had plenty off Doc Martins. Then i topped it of with some make up and a messy bun with some loose hairs out. I drove to work and got there fairly faster then i normally do.

"Hey, everybody" I said particularly talking to Alyssa. She grinned...

"Hi, i cannot begin to thank you. I hit it off with Happy, were going on a date tomorrow night. But anyway how'd things go with Jax...?"

"Haha, okay. &' things were great except for the fact that i puked my guts out while we were making out. But he's picking me up at 2 after my shift."

" Oh my god Ana! You puked! Seriously." She said face palming.

"I hadn't eaten, so the liquor hit me hard!" I said laughing hysterically.

"You're so dumb." She said

"We should get busy" I replied noticing we had many customers.

We got back to work and time flew by so quick, and I heard the rumble of Jax's bike and immediately felt happier. He walked in and said

"Hey gorgeous, you ready"

"Yeah, just let me put my apron back and clock out."

"Okay darl."

I did what i was supposed to do and I got on his bike and he took me home to change. He said to dress casual. So, I put on some leggings, a grey halter top, and some grey low cut converse. I took off my make up, added some perfume. I headed out, and saw Jax on the phone looking quite frustrated.

"Hey, everything okay?" I asked

"Yeah, nothing serious doll, can we go?"

"Yep." i said softly

"Okay, you look gorgeous by the way." he said turning back and smiling.

"Thanks" I said pecking him on the lips, which i knew caught him by surprise as his eyes widened.

We got on his bike and he took me to the clubhouse. He helped me off and took me to a latter that led me and him to the roof when we got there there was champagne, and chocolate covered strawberries. Mmmm, my favorite. But that seemed so weird for a biker.

"Jax, this is-is amazing. Thank you so much " I said huuging him.

"No problem sweetheart, here sit."

I sat down a few inches away from Jax. Soaking in the sunset.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!