Chapter 7

Jax's pov
I couldn't get Ana out of my mind. The only person I ever felt this way about was Tara, and look how that ended. We're divorced now, co-parenting two kids.

The feelings I have for Ana are intimidating, and that's coming from a biker. They came out of nowhere and grew so quickly. But it was just the small things about her that made me fall for her. The way her hair falls along her face, or her dimple on the right side of her face that only shows when she smiles, her sassy and fierce attitude. It was all just perfect.

But then I got to thinking and realized that I don't actually know anything about Ana's personal life. Where she grew up, who her parents are. Are we even at this stage in our relationship? Are we even in a relationship yet? 

I needed answers to these questions, so I decided to surprise her and visit her. I'm pretty sure she has a shift at the diner.  I got dressed and wanted to see Ma before I left. 

I exited my room and walked into the clubhouse living room/lounge area. Everyone was looking at me with sorry eyes, like the were pitying me. It was so quiet I could hear a pin drop. 

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked

Nobody answered me, they just stared. I looked around, waiting a response. None. I began to grow worried. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!?" I shouted. 

"Brother, maybe you should sit." Opie said walking towards me and putting his hand on my shoulder. 

I jolted backwards, not wanting to be touched and just wanting answers. 

"Is it the boys? Are they hurt?" 

"No, no.  God no. They're fine." Gemma added in. 

"Okay, listen, Ana was shot today, cops think it was a robbery gone wrong. She's in surgery right now at Mercy West."  Juice said.

Everyone looked at Juice, "What? Someone had to tell him!"

I was paralyzed. I couldn't move. Couldn't speak. 

Without saying another word, I went outside and got on my bike and went to the hospital. 

Author's Note: Okay, so I really want to continue this story, but I'm only going to do so if people actually enjoy it. So if you do, please message me, like the chapter, comment, something. I need to know my time and effort into this story is going to be worth it.