Chapter 5

Jax's pov

"I really hope you like champagne, Bobby helped me pick it out."

"I do, it's delicious." she said

"Well Ana, I really like you and although i don't know you very well there is this urge that i can't ignore. & it's for me to get to know you better. I know i'm nothing but a biker and mechanic but i really really think there's a connection. & if you just give me a chance i really think we can make it work."

"Aweee, Jax of course I'm gonna give you a chance. I have that feeling also. I really like you. I don't care that your just a biker and a mechanic cause I'm just a diner girl.This is all so sweet. & I'm so sorry about the other day. I can promise you I normally don't puke on people when I make out with them haha."

"Oh really..., show me" i said

We started to kiss and it felt so right. Just being here with her. I felt like I had a place in this world and it's to be her boyfriend. I would never hurt her, and I'd be truthful and loyal. Suddenly it began to rain. & she looked up at the sky and laughed. & right then and there it hit me. She was the one. She was stunning, and I know this is all so sudden. I guess you can call it love at first sight. 

"Oh, wow um i guess our luck isn't on our side today..." she said as she chuckled adorably

"Come on darlin I'll take the champagne and you take the strawberries and we can go to my room."

When we reached my room I gave her a big shirt and i put on sweatpants. When she came out of the bathroom with my shirt on I couldn't help but stare. 

We talked for hours, then i took her home around 3 a.m. She gave me a goodnight kiss and we parted ways.