Chapter 6

A•N
I know I disappeared but I've been getting votes lately and it's made me wanna pick the book up again.
There will be a huge improvement on grammar and punctuation. I'm also in the process of editing the other chapters.
Enjoy!!
Ana's POV
I woke up to the sun hitting my face through my white plastic curtains.
I blinked a couple of times to readjust to the lighting. I got up and showered and threw on a black v neck with the diner logo, some light, faded ripped boyfriend jeans, and some black and white high top converse. I put my hair in a messy half up half down look, with no make up. I felt refreshed and comfortable.

I made my way to the diner to begin my shift, but I couldn't stop thinking about Jax. I know it's all happening so fast but there's something about him, that just draws me to him. I'm not sure what but it just lures me in 24/7

My thoughts were interrupted by my car pulling into the diners parking lot.

I walked in, and I saw Alyssa struggling to carry some plates so I helped her carry them to the kitchen. As we were walking back to the front it was way too quiet. I had an off feeling. I turned the corner to see a woman dressed in all black, and a mask pointing a pistol towards Sarah's head, the cashier. This woman was about 5'10, she looked Hispanic, and had brown eyes and dark brown, almost black hair. She was ranting on about loyalty and keeping promises. I whispered to Alyssa and told her to call the police but I guess since it was so quiet she heard me and yelled at me & Alyssa demanding that we walked to the front of the diner.

In that very moment, I had a thousand feelings running through my body. What's gonna happen to me? My best friend? Am I gonna leave my mom like this?

I was in such a state of freight and shock the next thing I know is feeling a extremely sharp pain in my abdominal area. I fell to my knees, then on my back. I was in so much pain that I couldn't even scream. My eyes started to water, and I saw Alyssa over me crying. She applied pressure to my wound and it was the worst pain I had ever felt in my life. I felt as if a thousand blazing hot needles were shredding my skin to pieces. My hand began to tremble, and for some odd reason the first thing that came to my mind was Jax.

I tried to speak to Alyssa but I choked on my blood that was spewing out of my mouth, I began to wheeze as it became harder for me to breathe. I saw my spirt leave my body and everything sounded muffled. My surroundings went black.

Please feel free to tell me what you'd like to see, also if you have critique.
Much love.