4

4
Derrick

Sevyn was genuinely starting to piss me the fuck off. I had been calling her phone all fucking day and she just thought it was cool to ignore me. I was tired of fucking kissing her ass all the time. Don't get me wrong, I fuck with her but a nigga aint boutta trip over no bitch.

I inhaled my blunt and exhaled the smoke as I pulled into the familiar apartment complex, putting my car in park. I hopped out the car, pressing the lock button on the key. I put my blunt out and put it in my pocket. I made my way into the apartment building and to the top floor, knocking on the door.

I smiled as she came to the door, looking fine as hell. "Wassup ma?" I wrapped my arm around her body and she hugged me back. I stepped into the apartment as we pulled away from the hug. She closed the door behind us.

I'm not gonna lie, I had a thing on the side but it wasn't nothing like that. Sevyn was the one that had my heart forreal. I just couldn't fight temptation. Nia was her name. As soon as I got into the apartment, Nia dropped to her knees at the front door, unbuttoning my pants. She let them fall around my ankles and pulled my boxers down also, letting them fall too. I was already excited. Nia took me in her mouth and I threw my head back, enjoying it. "Fuck baby, just like that." I grunted as she swallowed me whole, using her hands and her mouth to please me at the same time. That shit drove me crazy.

She pulled me out of her mouth and slapped the tip on her tongue, another thing that drove me crazy. "Come here baby." Nia led me to the room and I watched her ass clap with every step she took, making my dick even harder. Nia was this little darkskin, thick chick that I met when I first moved to Atlanta. Shit, she pleased me when I needed her to and that was it. It was nothing more, nothing less.

Nia got to her bedroom and opened the door while I was struggling to walk with my pants still around my ankles. I was about to give her the dick of her fucking life.

She sat me down on the edge of the bed and got back on her knees, positioning herself between my legs. My dick was still hard as fuck. I watched her in amazement as she took my whole dick into her mouth, gagging a little bit. This bitch was nasty and I liked that shit. "Fuckkk, ma." I grabbed her head and pushed it further down on my dick while she did her thing. I couldn't lie, her head went crazy.

"You like that baby?" She asked as she continued to please me orally.

"Fuck yeah.." I managed to make out as she continued to suck me up. I felt myself getting closer and closer to cuming all in her fucking mouth. I pulled her head away. "Get up." I told her, and she did. I lifted her up onto the bed and put her in doggystyle position. I pulled my pants and my boxers completely off, tossing them on the floor. I slowly eased my way into her, and I heard her gasped.

"Fuckkk." She said gently as I worked myself in and out of her. I grabbed her face and turned it to the side so I could see her. I watched her bite her lip and that shit turned me on even more.

I slapped her ass and watched her grab the sheets as she began to throw her ass back, "Clap that motherfucker on this dick." I told her, while her ass clapped on my dick.

"Ouuuu, like that." She whined as I started taking control again.

"Like that, ma?" I asked her as I rammed into her again. She loved that rough shit.

"Derickkkk." She whined out my name and I began to feel her legs shake, knowing she was about to cum. I pulled out of her and flipped her over on her back. I brought my face to her treasure and began to please her. I flicked my tongue on her clit as she began grabbing the back on my head, grinding into my face. She tasted good as fuck.

"You so fucking nastyyy." She grinded her hips into my face, turning me on even more. I lifted her legs over her head and continued to please her.

"Mmm." I moaned as she kept fucking my face. "Fuck my face." I let her do her thing.

"I'm about to cum." Her breathing sped up and before I knew it she released all in my mouth and I licked every drop of her up.

"Good girl, ma."

"You nasty." She smiled at me and I just smiled back as I flipped her back over and began to pound her pussy again.

"Shitttt." I grunted as I felt myself about to cum and just in time I pulled out and came all over the sheets. Feeling like I accomplished something, I laid back on the bed beside her. Fucking her just got better and better everytime. "That's my pussy." I told her, looking over at her as she laid beside me.

She smiled, "Is it?"

"Fuck yeah." Was all I said before I bent her over the bed and begin to pound her again. We went 3 rounds before we both finally passed out and fell asleep.

-

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining bright through Nia's window. I had business to handle. She had her arm wrapped around my neck and her legs intertwined with mine. I slowly tried to unwrap myself so that I wouldn't wake her up. Breaking myself loose, I searched around for my clothes. Sliding them on, I walked towards the bedroom door, looking back to see she was still sleeping. I made my way to the front door and closed it behind me. I had a meeting with a new business partner. I normally didn't do business with motherfuckers I didn't know but I met this dude a couple times and he was always willing to talk business. I fucked with his ambition. I ran a smooth operation and I needed niggas around that I could trust.

I made my way to my small condo, and showered and brushed my teeth. After getting dressed, I searched for my blunt in my pants pocket from yesterday. I finally found it, and lit it up. It was half way smoked. I began to inhale and exhale. Once the blunt was finished, I contemplated on rolling another one but I looked at my watch and it said 8:46am. My business meeting was at 9. I said fuck it. I got up and dusted off my suit and headed out the door.

I pulled up in front of this restaurant called Aria and parked my car. I looked around, noticing the restaurant was packed.

I hopped out of my car, locking the door and made my way inside the restaurant. I waited to be seated and looked around in search of my potential business partner. I finally saw a younger guy walking towards me, in a suit and tie aswell. He made his way to me and sat down across from me in the booth. "D?" He asked, making sure I was the person he was suppose to be meeting with. D was what I told my team and anybody else I did illegal business with to call me by.

I nodded my head, letting him know I was in fact D. He reached out to shake my hand and I shook it.

"Kairo." He introduced himself

Let's talk business.