11

11
Sevyn

Kairo and I have been getting super close over the past couple months and I was feeling like I was really starting to like him. I didn't really know as much about him as I wanted to. I knew that his mother was strung out on drugs, his father was in jail for murder, he moved out of his mother's house last year, he doesn't have any siblings, and he's a drug dealer.

I was chilling with Kairo at his house before he got a phone call, saying he had to handle some business. He had just gotten back and we were cuddling in his bed, watching tv.

"Kairo, now you know I don't play about my hair." Sevyn threatened as Kairo started to play in her hair. She didn't play when it came to her hair and he knew that but he loved playing with her hair for some reason.

"Shutup." He playfully said, ignoring me. He continued to rub his hands through my hair.

"Kairooo." I whined, playfully moving his hand.

"Fine." He held his hands up, letting me know that he was surrendering. He stared into my eyes, licking his lips and I couldn't lie it turned me on. Kairo leaned in and I leaned in aswell, our lips met. He put his tongue in my mouth, trying to take control and I let him. He wrapped his arms around my body and put me in his lap. I could definitly feel his dick growing under me. Kairo and I haven't had sex yet but I couldn't lie, I wanted to fuck the shit out of him every chance I got. I just didn't want to move too fast with him but at this moment, if he initiated it I don't think I would've stopped him.

"Mm." He moaned against my lips, letting me know he was enjoying the kiss. I loved kissing him too.

He pulled away from the kiss. "Can I taste you?" He asked.

I just nodded my head, looking at him with lust in my eyes. He laid me down on the bed and kissed my lips again, then made his way down my body with kisses. He kissed my thighs, teasing me before he began to pull my pants down but before he could get them off a loud noise interrupted us. The window broke. Someone was shooting through it. Sevyn froze, not knowing what to do but Kairo grabbed me and placed me on the floor. "Don't move, mama." Kairo walked over to the dresser and pulled out a gun just as bullets continued to fly through the window. She was scared as fuck. "Don't get up." Was all Kairo said before she watched him head out the room. All Sevyn heard was a lot of gun shots and she couldn't lie, she was terrified. She had saw guns before but never had she ever been shot at.

Eventually the gun shots died down and Sevyn began to get nervous when she didn't hear or see Kairo. She knew he told her to not get up but she had to know if he was okay. "Kairo!" Sevyn jumped up, running out the room, in search of him. She got relieved when she ran into him. He was coming back into the room. He had his gun in his hand still.

"Thought I told you not to move, Sevyn."

"I just wanted to know if you were okay."

"I'm straight, mama." He said, tucking the gun in his waistband. "I gotta make a few calls right quick. Come sit in the living room, mama."

Sevyn did as she was told while she watched Kairo place the phone to his ear and walk off into the kitchen. She faintly heard his conversation. He was telling someone that they needed to talk asap and she heard him give the person on the other line the address.

Sevyn sat on the couch still shaken up as Kairo finally walked back into the room. Kairo pulled me up off of the couch and hugged me tightly, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Mama you trust me?"