Jules

I hear a knock on the door followed by click. I know Josh must be struggling to open the door with breakfast in his hand. But I am not leaving my warm nest. Assuming his bigger than the earth ego can easily manage that.
"I thought you must be fully awake and waiting for me to show up my handsome face to make your day." As I said Josh and his proudy ass.

I don't answer and continue scrubbing my face with my palms.

Josh crosses the room in two long strides and places the tray on bed.

He bends down, His eyes meets mine and electric shiver rolls down my body. My hands drop on my sides from anticipation.
Josh starts Kissing me long and comforting. His palm cradles my face and thumb brushes my cheeks.
Our lips move in sync, he takes slow like he has all the time in the world.
It is a brief kiss but total maddening. His tongue licks my bottom lips and I gasp softly.

He pulls himself softly serching for my eyes.
"How're you feeling?" Concern lines his face. I know what he is asking about. My heart melts at the sight of him.
"Perfect, severe cramps last only for 24 hours laters are just normal ones."
I state that while grabbing his shirt and guiding him to sit besides me.

He follows and settles besides me. then cut the pancake and says "fantastic! I have a surprise for you. Once we are done with breakfast."
I take the bite he brings towards my mouth "What surprise? I'm not jumping again from some God knows how high cliff. And this time kiss won't stop me from killing you, this time."

"It's too early to be homicidal. Red. Don't worry I won't let people witness murder." He continues eating while randomly passing to me. He grew alot caring and loving since we started dating. Especially during my periods. He acts like mother hen and I can't stop loving him.

"Then tell me what the surprise is. Maybe I will prepare my mind." I try bargaining and start getting up the bed.

He grabs my arm before I fully stand.
Making me sit." Patience is a virtue. Red. Have this then we are leaving."
He passes me the cup of green tea. Surely, That does nothing than pissing me off.

"No! I told you once and I'm telling you now. I will not drink something  tastes that pathetic, this early in the morning." I cross my arm over my chest "Tell me how many times you went through cycle. What make you so sure about tea or ale. Huh!"
"How do you know? What are you?" I fuel every last molecule molecule of oxygen and now panting.

"Doctor, I guess.As a Doctor" Josh answers really scared as if he is made to answer after being abducted.

I really can't stop myself from bursting but I decide to continue the brawling and bickering."Still, NO!"
I keep my lips firmly pressed together.
The message was clear.
Make me

Josh eyes soften for second then lighten with thrill and excitement, Challenges are as much his weakness as they are mine.

He takes the cue his hand cups my nape and thumb brushing my jaws. So gentle that feels like kisses by wind. His eyes came to my level. Other hand snakes under  my  HIS hoodie. He touches his nose with mine.
And smiles lightly.
Dimple popped up and he looks so magnificent. Makes my heart ache. I really want to kiss his dimples followed by those thick lashes and surely devour his know-it-all mouth.

"Always picking up battles. Always being difficult." His breathe tickling on my lips. Making hair on my nape stand.
"I start to think  you like your punishments way to much" He grabs my right breast and makes circles around my nipple. Playing with the hardening bud."Tell me Jules."

A gasp leaves my mouth before answering "I actually love to see you begging." Which is not entirely true. Pissing him off. And his punishments do a great job in turning me on even more.

He chuckles and pecks on my lips and whispers with huskiness in his voice. "Last I remember you were the one begging me to ruin you." Now kissing my jaws to neck.

God, I can't fight of he kept saying things like this in that deliciously deep voice.

"You know what you are gonna do" he licks my collarbone and sends shiver directly to my spine. Tightening the hold on my boobs. A shameless moan leaves my mouth. "You will listen to me like a good girl and Keep your stubbornness to the backseat. Okay!"

"Hmmm. Mmm" some incoherent words escapes my mouth along with throaty moans. He knows what his proximity does to my senses. His hands on me. His lips on me.

"Tell me Jules" his voice hoarse and commanding but unfiltered amusement shining in his eyes.

"Yes"  Barely comes in a whisper.

He instantly pulls out his hands. And leaves me all hot and bothered.
What the hell?

"Perfect, Now have it" he passes the cup to me as if he wasn't just about to give me orgasm. The triumph clearly visible in his eyes.
Bastard!

I scowl but take it. It is now mild warm and I try to chugg and pour down my throat as soon as possible.
"Uhhh..Eww" I scrunch my brows caused by its pungent taste.

"Good Job" Josh praises before kissing me savoring the tea as well. "Get ready! Soon"
.
.
.
I pull on a pair of soft yoga pants and an oversized shirt tugged to make a little stylish.When I am on my period, my desire to dress up plummet to zero.
"Ready?" Josh ask comming out of the bathroom. His hair is styled but dress seems to be  comfortable like mine. Sweatpants and hoodie.
"Yup" I popped on p.
.
.
"Oh my god"   I'm standing outside the spa & massage centre of the hotel. It's seems like Deja vu. Like the time when we were in Vermont. I look up where Josh is already watching me with so much love.
I turn to bury myself in his chest.He returns the embrace tightening his arms around me.
My throat clogging with emotions "Thank you" almost a sob. I blame it on hormone.

"You are welcome. Red. you can return in several ways. You know" He peck my crown amusement filling his voice making me chuckle and lightens the atmosphere around us.

" You asked Ava,didn't you?" I know because Ava was the one who took me last time.
" I didn't ask. She suggested in the first place. Anyways ,I could have figured it out myself, something like this" Josh grumbles trying his best to have unshared credit.

"Don't worry,Josh. I'm still impressed." I say patting his chest.

He pulls himself and covers my hand on his chest by his large hand completely blanketing mine.
Looking in my eyes directly with satisfied smile he says "Let's go."

Our interlinked hands fall on our sides. We move towards hall with hand in hand.