Jules

Josh and I successfully got side eyes from massage person because of our constant bickering. It was indeed relaxing but nothing seems to compare Josh. Which I would love to once we are back.

Now we are in the local market. I won't let Josh buy anything for home decor. That ugly sunset Sunny still spoils my mood. My golden framed mirror such a classic choice sadly lies besides Josh's painting, the worst work of art.

"Red. Tell me how does it look?" I look at him other side of the shop.

He is holding that resembles to ... ass and thick thighs with teeny tiny waist. And some loops around waist..ears.
Oh! Then I realised it's a Vase. A flower vase.

I pictured it on my aesthetic corner of living room ...nooo..not again....
"Way better than yours. Joshy. You know what. we should buy it. I'll get to see something easy on the eyes."I said every word more dramatic than earlier. well I'm a drama queen.
.
"We are not buying this" Josh declared.And I'm so happy to prevent him from buying something hideous again. It would be a nightmare to let somethin--

"Ouchh!" I buck backward and feel myself collided with a wall.

I cran my neck and saw Josh smirking "Don't spank me. We're in public Asshole." I palm my cheeks. He slapped enough to be playful and hard enough to stink.
.
"So, You want me to spank in the private. Red." His voice deliciously low and breath fanning over the shell of my ear.
" I-"
.
" Is there something wrong Mam?"
A sharp voice came from behind.
I jerk away like a teenager caught making out in the kitchen.
An elderly woman probably the shop owner waiting for the reply with curious and concerning eyes.

"Uh..no.. actually there was a bug on my neck..."
unless you consider a 6ft 2" with athletic body and dimples to be a bug
" ..my boyfriend was helping me with it... There isn't any problem.. truly... Thanks for asking..though.." A tried to leave no doubt.
Older Jules would have thrown Josh under the bus without second thought and. Watch it with sadistic pleasure but surely older Jules would have never been on Brazil with Josh fucking Chen on the first place.

"Yup! My girlfriend is alright now" Josh confirms and trying hard not to laugh on her face. He puts his hand on my waist and pulls even closer.

"Okay! Call me if necessary" She leaves surely not buying our story.
.

We leave the store with bags might weight tons. Handmade lamps, bohemian cushion covers, small wooden shelves, ratten wall mirrors , 4 same shrugs for my girls and me and a rug.And many small aesthetics which were only bought on intrinsic.

.

Thankfully Josh is carrying all the bags but not without whining how he is on the verge of losing his limbs. I still wonder why people only consider me dramatic. Walking whole way to the hotel is easy. It's Thanksgiving week and warmth of sun is pleasant.

I fall face first on the bed after returning hotel room. My body is so exhausted taking off my strappy sandals seems to be a task.
I feel hands, Josh's hands around my feet. I adjust my position and get to see him removing my flats and twisting my ankles in different angles to renew blood flow.

"Oh! Josh you are so good sometimes. I barely remember I hated you once." Relief flowing all over me. Feels like drunk confession to me. I know Josh feels the same about compliment.

"what do you mean by 'hated'. Jules. "

"I still hate you but now you are tolerable to some extent. Don't get yourself high on my compliments." I am fully on the bed ready to pass out any second.

"Now you agree I'm the most lovable. So bad because you are still pain in ass-" Josh continued speaking I don't know how long but sleep overtakes me into the sweet oblivion.
.
.
.
"Jules! wake up" I hear Josh's muffled voice. Opening my eyes I see dark sky from large glass window of the room. It must be dusk. I slept for more than 3 hours.
I hurl myself out of the bed. Taking half of the comforter. I'm sleeping on the vacation. Fuck my life.
"Get Ready we are going out for the dinner" Josh informs coming towards me.

"Why didn't you wake me?. What were you doing?. Did you go somewhere?.." I shower questions on him. Looking for a dress. I shove out a white frilled dress with off shoulder sleeves.