Chapter 7

Hajime's pov;
"Supervisor!" Seitarou jumps on me when I walked around the corner.

"Get off, Seitarou. What's wrong with you?" I asked, as i try to push him off but no luck.

"I need you to help me." Seitarou said.

"Stop sobbing on my uniform, I'm meeting the warden." I said.

"Please!" He said, before I punched him on the top of his head. "I'm sorry,  but I need help!".

"With what?" I asked.

"The inmates in cell 13! They won't stop bullying me, it's high-school all over again!" He said.

"I should've known." I thought. "You're a Nanba prison guards, be brave remember your training. Lay down the law." I said.

"That's easier said than done, sir. They don't take me seriously enough to listen to anything I say." He said.

I punched my hand causing Seitarou to flinch. "In that case you want to beat them into submission.".

"That might work for you, but they would eat me alive sir. Everytime, I go on my rounds, they're always waiting me. Number 07 is always napping around this time, so he couldn't help me" He said.

"Of course, he was." I said.

"They're just so mean, sir. It's not my fault, I'm a pretty boy." He said.

"They're toying with him." I thought.

"You know, maybe I'm not cut out for this job. I hear pretty waitress get better tips." He said.

I didn't want to hear my best coworker downgrade himself. Believe it or not, his actually my favorite coworker but i never show it. I punched the wall beside his head.

"Tell me are you so uncommitted to your job? Is this all the resolve you possess?" I asked.

"I.. No, sir." He said.

"Keep your chin up get back in there, try harder." I said.

"But I'm scared." He said.

"Look if you back down from this job, then I doubt you'll do better anywhere else." I said.

"I'm not really sure why you would say that when this job is obviously a lot more demanding than most." He said.

"True, so what I meant was if you can make the cut here. Then you can handle any job." I put my hand on his shoulder. "Alright, kid. It's time I taught you how to handle that scum.".

"You would really do that for me? I'll be a great student." He said.

"Each inmates has a single weakness, that'll cut their activity in half. Let's start with 11." I said.

"Right, he's the one that talks a lot." He said.

"The man's completely obsessed with women anything to do with them will keep him occupied anything." I said.

"So what like?" He asked.

"You know those surveys, they have in women's magazines, give him one." I said.