Chapter 33

Y/n's pov;
"What exactly are those dreadful weapons he has?" Trois asked.

"They're called deer hook swords, as the name implies. They're built to resemble a deers antlers with mutiple hooks that can snag or completely rip an opponent apart." Upa said.

"Damn, how's he supposed to defend himself against such fast attacks?" Uno asked.

"He can't," Upa said, before he ran over and kicked Rokuriki in the back sending him to the wall.

"Damn," I mumbled.

"Appreciate it," Liang said.

"I interfered because of the second hand embarrassment. A martial artist unable to assess a situation, clearly is destined to be a miserable failure. The Rokuriki, we know is merely a shell now. He's being controlled by Enki, when you let your emotions take over you lose sight of the truth. Focus on your purpose." Upa said.

"You're correct," Liang said, before they walk back over to us. "Jyugo, would you mind opening the lock for us, please?".

"Sure," Jyugo said. He walks over to the door and unlocks it then opens it.

"Building five is our responsibility, go on. Leave Rokuriki to us." Liang said.

"You can take the rest of the levels without us." Upa said.

"Why, would we?" Jyugo asked.

"There's no way, we'll abandon you master." Nico said.

"It's necessary that Liang and I take care of things here. Most of you would slow us down, anyway. We'd rather not get killed this evening, if we can help it." Upa said.

"An escape artist, gambler, sick fanboy, and two dandies would be useless. The only one who would be useful is Tb/n." Liang said.

"Stop being prejudiced!" Uno and Honey said.

I remove myself from Uno's grip, and got a little lightheaded. "I'm staying here.".

Everyone looks at me. "What, why?" Honey asked.

"No offense, but this place has been triggering bad memories for me. I'm on the edge of a mental break down, and i don't need to slow you down with my break downs." I said. I look at Liang and Upa for approval to stay. They look at each other then back at me.

"Very well," Liang said, before walking over to me and puts my arm around his shoulders again.

Uno and Honey got in our faces. Uno had tears in his eyes. "Go kick his ass and then come right back, what if there are more freaky zombie dolls around.".

"Stress makes wrinkles, I'm too pretty to fight those things. It just isn't worth the risk." Honey said.

"Yeah that goes double for me." Uno said.

"Will you guys just go!" Liang and Upa said.

"You two will be fine, you guys are smart enough to handle it." I said.

Uno and Honey started walking away and went down the stairs. "We'll miss you." Uno said.

"Join us as soon as you can." Honey said.