Chapter 38

Uno's pov;
"Everyone good?" I asked, while catching my breath from holding my breath for that long.

"I'm soggy," Honey said.

"We must have triggered one of the traps." Trois said.

"What gave it away?" Honey asked.

I sighed. "Damn, what a pain In the ass." I look to my right. "Hey Jyugo, you're okay, right?" Jyugo didn't answer me, and I looked back. "Jyugo?" I saw Jyugo laying unresponsive on his stomach. "Oh my god, nooo!" I rushed over to Jyugo along with Honey and Trois.

"What the? How could he drown that quickly? It doesn't make sense." Honey said.

"How was someone, so helpless able to get us out of our cell? He can't even swim." Trois said.

"Shut up and give him cpr or something." I said panicked.

Honey looks at me."No, you should be the one to do it. Your his friend." Honey said.

"I can't do that, you know we have to sleep in the same cell." I said.

"Stop wasting time, we'll have to do rock, paper, scissors." Trois said.

We all circled around. "Ready? Rock, paper, scissors!" Me and Trois went with scissors, as Honey did paper.

Honey got on one knee beside Jyugo and turned him over on his back. Honey hesitated and looks back at me and Trois. "I lost, but what's the point? I'm sure, he's dead by now.".

"Pucker up, and get it done man!" I raised my voice.

"Fine, alright. I won't forget this." Honey said, before leaning towards Jyugo.

~

After we got Jyugo breathing and sitting up. Honey was wiping his mouth, as Jyugo looked disgusted.

"Why am I tasting perfume?" Jyugo asked.

"You're paying for my therapy, heathen." Honey said.

~

Nobody's pov;

Trois walks over to the wall to read the words on the wall. "It appears as though that wave washed us into the underground second level. I wish, we knew what was coming next." Trois rest his hand on the wall. "The building seems to be laid out just as Liang said, it would be. But I feel like it's too quiet, I wonder why we haven't come across any of those dolls yet." Trois noticed something different about the walls and followed along.

"Trois, why are you hugging the wall? Do you think you'll find something?" Honey asked.

"Yes.. I don't know just call it a hunch." Trois said. He continues going along the walls until he stopped and looked at a door blended in with the wall. "This is it. I wanted to see it for myself." Trois turns back and walks over to Jyugo. "Jyugo, would you mind opening this door for me?" He grabbed Jyugo's arm and dragged him over. Jyugo unlocks the room, and opens it while everyone else was behind him.

Uno walks in first. "Where the hell are we?".

"I can't see anything." Honey said.