05 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰

CHAPTER FIVE, the start of something new

CHAPTER FIVE,
the start of something new.

⋆.ೃ࿔*

        EMMY'S FACED A LOT OF CREEPY SHIT, however, the woods will always be where she draws the line. What kind of person chooses their meeting spot to be the woods, anyway? For the life of her, she can't recall the name Heather gave her. All she knows is that she's meeting a total stranger. She doesn't know how he looks, how old he isbasically nothing. This was beyond dangerous, yet thrilling all at once.

      As she would've expected, the woods were lonely. The only sound came from her footsteps. She's a little bit late...it's not her fault though. The bus arrived late, setting her back by fifteen minutes. Emmy had the option of driving, but that wouldn't be smart. Her aunt is a cop, she'll be driving her aunt's car and she's planning to meet up with a drug dealer. Yeah, it wouldn't be the smartest decision. If she had gone through with this horrible plan, she would've been begging for attention.

Heather gave her clear instructions on the location of the meeting spot. If her memory serves her correctly, she shouldn't miss it, once she is on the right path. And she was right. In the middle of the woods, a wooden picnic table was placed.

    In her view, the stranger becomes clearer. He was sitting down, his fingers tapping on the hard surface. His eyes make four with her, envisioning that it's his new client.

     It was up to the Munson boy to start with the greetings. "Hi, uh, you're Emmy right?" Eddie never had a problem with names, especially when they involve potential clients. Before he was anything, he was a businessman.

    "Hi, yes I am. And you are...?"

    "Oh, I'm Eddie Munson. You can just call me Eddie."

     Emmy nods her head. "Right," She purses her lips. They were now sitting across from each other. Now that the introductions were out of the way, she didn't know what to think of him. He had a head full of curly hair and he was wearing a leather jacketduring the summer. That was weird. Isn't he hot? Any normal person would've been blazing under his choice of attire. But then, Eddie didn't look like your typical normal person, either. Her stare lingers on the silver rings occupied by his fingers, reminding her of a friend back home. Furthermore, she noticed he didn't comment on her being late.

     "All right so," Eddie begins, opening up his lunchbox. It was the perfect coverup for what was actually inside. He got straight to the point, believing that they shouldn't be here any longer than five minutes. "My only payment method is cash. Uh, for obvious reasons, no receipts. You look like a smart girl. I'm sure you'll figure out why."