☆⋅⋆ ── 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

° - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 -‧₊˚
meeting your boyfriend's found
family is always fun, especially when
hiding from paps by dying your hair
❪ real life + social media ❫
*warning: this chapter contains misogyny,
sexual harassment, verbal abuse, cheating, mental health issues, toxic relationship, gaslighting, physical abuse

∘°∘♡ - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 -༉‧₊˚✧↳ meeting your boyfriend's foundfamily is always fun, especially when hiding from paps by dying your hair❪ real life + social media ❫*warning: this chapter contains misogyny, sexual harassment, verbal abuse, chea...

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

she was tired of waiting. sitting on the couch, her phone in her hand while the other was busy nervously tapping on the white furniture, another yawn escaped her lips.

the dim yellow light shone on her, highlighting the eye rings underneath her eyelids. that certainly did not help keeping her awake when even her mirror reflection was screaming fatigue. yet she stayed awake.

even if she wanted to go to bed, she knew her mind wouldn't let her sleep. she would be destined for another sleepless night, spend with her rolling and turning around in her bed. why couldn't he just send her a message, small text that he was fine?

she was used to him not answering her calls sometimes or ignoring her on purpose. but evan had never left her that long without a sign of life. and that definitely worried her. especially because she didn't want to fight with him.

another attempt to reach him failed as she was sent again straight to voicemail, the lump in her throat only getting bigger. she leaned back, her head making contact with the soft pillow as she let out another sigh. she didn't even remark her eyelids closing or her hand letting go of the phone in her hand as she fell asleep. exhausting had taken her over.

although she didn't sleep long. the turning of the doorknob and a person stumbling in instantly woke her up from her light sleep. her view was still a bit foggy as she blinked rapidly to get a clear view on the scene in front of her.

a quick glance at her phone told her it was one o'clock, reminding her that she had spent four hours waiting for her boyfriend to come home. four hours without any sign of life.

finally accustoming to the light, she was met with the view of her boyfriend, completely drunk, as he grabbed the commode next to him for stability. the long midi dress hung on her heavily as she stood up, walking towards him.

"where were you?" she demanded, anger mixing his worry as she took in the sight of him. "i was worried, you didn't call. not even a little text so i know you're alive. who knows maybe you were hit by a car or something. one life sign was all i needed from you!"

"just leave me alone amara," he drunkenly slurred, slapping her hand away from his chest. "we were at a party. you know how john can be sometimes, he was in a mood to party."