☆⋅⋆ ── 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

scandalous — amara imani and french star kylian mbappé?
THE HUNT HAS FINALLY COME TO AN END! After recent discoveries, fans have finally made their break-through in the amara search and found the new man in Amara Imani's life. And surprisingly it's none other than PSG-star player Kylian Mbappé.

The Imani Nation (newest name of Amara Imani fans) were able to link the football player to the singer after deeply analysing her lyrics in her songs from her new album. And now that we think about it, Imani had made it really easy for us to find her man if we only listened well enough to her.

Fans were able to detect that in her song "I think he knows", the singer talks about her beloved living in 16th avenue, which happens to be the "rumoured" address of the star football player. And to make it even easier for us, Imani's released single "Paris" practically tells us everything we need to know.

We also have confirmation that Amara Imani was in attendance at a psg match against Ligue 1 side Toulouse. And not only did Paris win their match but highlight were, of course, Kylian Mbappe's new celebrations after scoring twice. The french player swayed away from his usual champion celebration and drew a heart with his fingers before firing it into the direction of the public stands. For his second goal, he lifted his shirt where fans were able to read the phrase, "told you so," which we all assume was directed at her. Whether this was them officialising their relationship is still unknown to us.

What practically confirms their relationship though is the small soft launch that the couple did each on their side. Imani accidentally posted a picture of a man, resembling Mbappé before deleting the story quickly— and that just minutes after Kylian Mbappé had posted a story of him at dinner with a girl. There's also the dress that raises a lot of suspicion as we all recognise it from the vmas award soirée three years ago when it adorned Amara Imani's body.

Are we expecting the newest couple of the year?

ALSO READ:

Charles Leclerc spotted ring-shopping — A soon-to-be Mrs. Leclerc?
Austin Butler and Kaia Gerber — Their Story
Evan Henderson — Victim or Villain?

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

AMARA IMANI IS GOD
@user840
I'VE FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHO AMARA IMANI IS DATING - IT'S KYLIAN MBAPPÉ and I've got enough proof in my thread
01:27 pm • 07 Nov 2023
35 replies | 7 retweets| 127 likes

AMARA IMANI IS GOD
@user840
i know people will call me delulu again but i've finally connected all dots
1:29 pm • 07 Nov 2023
5 replies | 7 retweets | 11 likes

AMARA IMANI IS GOD
@user840
Evidence 1: remember when psg played against Toulouse and kylian scored twice — HIS CELEBRATIONS WERE CLEARLY
POINTED AT AMARA WHO WAS THERE
1:32 pm • 07 Nov 2023
2 replies | 1 retweet | 5 likes

AMARA IMANI IS GOD
@user840
AND GUESS WHAT: later several medias confirmed amara imani's presence because
she was seen at the match and
neymar even tagged her in his story
1:38 pm • 07 Nov 2023
2 replies | 2 retweets | 21 likes

AMARA IMANI IS GOD
@user840
Evidence 2: we all remember the first soft launch that kylian posted, the one where's he's out at dinner with a girl AND IMAGINE who posted a story first, intended for close friends but accidentally posted it for everyone and took it down immediately afterwards
1:39 pm • 07 Nov 2023
3 replies | 1 retweets | 22 likes