☆⋅⋆ ── 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

scandalous — mon amour, who is amara imani dating?

If you haven't listened to amara imani's newest album, "mon amour" yet, then truly ... WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?

the so-called princess of pop and r&b came back nearly two years after her career and image took a major hit and released a whole new album, with more to come, to declare her undying love to her new beau.

even though the album is only a few days old, it has already climbed the charts and positioned itself on the top. after beyoncé, amara imani is the second black woman to have her entire album in the top of the charts after only a few days. and in addition to that, she broke the record of most streams in one day on spotify and apple music. it seems that everybody wants to be part of her new lovestory.

the nigerian singer wrote fourteen astonishing love ballads about love and the feeling of experiencing it and even added two more (streets, best part ft. h.e.r & daniel caesar) after the successful numbers of her album.

but the question we've all been asking ourselves is of course: WHO IS SHE DECLARING HER LOVE TO? we are truly dying to know who the new man is who was able to make amara imani write an entire love album for. after all, we can count on our hands how many songs ex-boyfriend evan henderson had gotten during their relationship (and not all of those were about positive things).

the singer has confirmed that there is a new man present in her life with posts, where the singer is seen with a love struck expression on her face as well as talking in about him on jimmy fallon about her new relationship but has not revealed his identity yet. imani was also spotted with a new ring on her finger, which must have certainly been a present from her new boyfriend but has not been seen with him yet in public.

but even without knowing who her new beau is, we can all be assured that he loves her if he was the inspiration for mon amour. after listening to pov and lover, i'm sure we can all agree that we all want to be loved like that.

whether amara imani has planned a world tour is unsure yet, after the events of her last one but one thing is undebatable — again, amara imani has exceeded our expectation with her love ballad album. we desperately hope to hear an announcement or confirmation soon, so we can all thank the man who made amara imani write such a beautiful masterpiece.

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

AMARA'S LOVERGIRL
@user283
"I wanna fall like your favorite season, i'll never get up, stay here forever,
HOW CAN ANYONE BE THAT MUCH IN LOVE

AMARA'S LOVERGIRL@user283"I wanna fall like your favorite season, i'll never get up, stay here forever, HOW CAN ANYONE BE THAT MUCH IN LOVE

2:42 pm • 18 September 2023
64 replies | 27 retweets| 174 likes

AMARA > EVAN IS THE ONLY ANSWER
@user8478
"this ain't a dream, you're here with me, boy, it don't get no better than you"
— i just wanna know who's the man that stole
my wife, i promise i won t hurt him,
8:32 pm • 18 September 2023
17 replies | 5 retweets | 38 likes