☆⋅⋆ ── 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘅

scandalous — amara's renaissance
AMARA IMANI'S RENAISSANCE HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN! Not only did the nigerian singer create some havoc in her fan bases  with her last two singles (thank u, next; in my head) but she completely broke the world when she announced the incoming of her new album mon amour.

of course, the news not only announced her official comeback but she also confirmed that she was not done with her career and the music industry. Though the expectations are high now — it's not only her fan base that is expecting her, nearly every one is. after all, her second album was rather forgettable in comparison to her first one. And adding to that, the amount of scandals, the singer left the world with: all eyes will be on her and expecting her in these coming days.

What might be feeling her though could be that her ex-boyfriend Evan Henderson and partner Kaia Gerber are seen less and less in public which might be normal for some but not for us — not after witnessing their honeymoon phase that lasted for over five months.

And might we add, that this is only the beginning of her better days. whereas two years ago Imani declined to perform her song at the grammys, sources are claiming that she will be the one to open them along and apparently, a headline for coachella is also in the talking?

Those are big responsibilities to come for Imani —  Will she be able to hold her end of the deal?

view comments

username opening the Grammys and getting a headline for coachella in the same year is a bit much for a person who just came back. she's clearly overrated

username thank u next was definitely a bop and showed everyone who she was so I think  she should manage everything

username either way people will critize and analyse her no matter what she does so, we'll just see i guess.

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

Recording Academy / GRAMMYs
@RecordAcad
ITS OFFICIAL! Amara Imani is going to open and host the coming Academy Awards show next year.
The singer will be the one to comment the night next to co-host Dua Lipa.

3:16 pm • 12 April 2023
11.3K replies | 40.3K retweets| 796.1K likes

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚.𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢

𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢