Purpose

I am dropping this book here at once, not caring what you all would do with this . I have written it in three days, and after writing it I just realized that if I have shown this much dedication to my studies, I might have been the topper in other subjects too except Geography.

so here it is a new Ishman ff, some might like, love it or hate , now I am leaving it with you guys, do justice with this ff. 

"I am so done with both of you" Rohit stated , sighing at his youngest team mates antics. "but bhai you love us" Shubman whined, his around his bestie's shoulder. 

Rohit looked another side "not again, those eyes I am not gonna melt.." Virat walked up to them , his bat in his hand to practice. "we all know you will Rohit so stop wasting time and come practice..". 

Ishan snickered at Rohit's face, "you are laughing way too much Ishan.." his giggles stopped at the remark of Shreyas.

"let's go bhai , ball me!" Shubman told Siraj and went away with him, leaving ishan in embarassing situation. "It's okay Shrey, Rohit make faces like that ..." Virat dragged the two other players, and Ishan breathed out.

"uff .." and followed them to nets. Practice session lasted long, they were ready to play against South Africa , upcoming test series. 

Ishan looked up when Shubman opened the door and came inside their shared room. "Shubman..your father .." he was rudely cut off "Not right now Ishan, I am so tired.." saying this the tall boy went in the bathroom.

Shubman noticed Ishan lost in thoughts , coming out of bathroom, he dried his hair still no word, already settled in bed yet no words from Ishan, Shubman sighed "ok say it" the other boy looked at him dumbly. 

"either you speaking in ten seconds or me sleeping and not talking to each other" he stated his jaw clenched , he hate this all, sharing room with Ishan every fucking time, acting how good buddies they are, when in reality it's all acting.

"you father called me back home.." "don't tell me you said yes, we are having this series and you are in it as a player.." Shubman knew it , that Ishan is stupid but to this level. 

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE LIKE IT ISHAN , you are a part of match tomorrow, how will team work out at the last moment, you can't be this selfish.." the words hurt like a bitch but since when Ishan let Shubman have the satisfaction of hurting him. 

"I am not playing, they did not choose me and I AM NOT IMPORTANT your own words Shubman" he retorted and covered his face, leaving a red face Shubman looking at him.

Morning came fast and Ishan started to pack his belongings, pushing Shubman's aside. "so you are really leaving.." Rahul said coming inside. "yeah bhaiya.. well where is Shubman I need to tell him something" he asked carrying his now packed bag. 

"He is in lobby of the hotel.." Ishan nodded already on his feet to go out. "I will meet him there.." "not even a hug Ishan?" Rahul asked and Ishan smiled "sorry bhai, I forgot". "well you can forget everything infront of Shubman" he teased but Ishan hugged him "never bhai he is even that important" a bitter truth of their relation.

Ishan reached downstairs, he noticed some of his team mates in lobby . "hey Ishan you ready to leave.." Virat asked "yes bhai thought of saying bye to all of you"  he hugged everyone one by one finally standing infront of Shubman who glared at him.

Beside him was standing that fangirl of him, recently she has brought a little present for Shubman. They both hugged each other "you will regret opting out Ishan" "better than seeing my husband being a fucking whore about whom my father in law boosted".

Ishan parted away, they both knew that this marriage was just a contact. A contact they  both were forced to sign. 

Ishan reached India, he was damn tired by the time he saw his sister in law waiting for him at the airport.

 "why has he called me now?" Ishan asked , his eyes closed, listening the slow music going in car. "I don't know Ishan.. I really don't know" Shaneel was feeling helpless, he love his brother so much .

"why your father is doing it? he clearly knows Shubman is not gay, why did he married us?" all were the questions, there are no answers from the last two year he is asking them again and again.

"leave it Ishan, let me tell you a good news.." Shaneel said trying to lift his mood. "do good news really happen in that pack of yours?"  there was that burning rage in his eyes. "um yeah ofcourse.. we have a new pack member, it's so cute so so cute.." that's how they both killed their time. 

It was awkward at dinner, very awkward. His father in law was eating , mother in law serving and at the same time glaring at him, Shaneel was still not down here and he was sitting with straight back.

"Shaneel come to the dinner right now!" the authority in the man's voice was enough to frighten Shaneel who ran downstairs few seconds later. 

"Sorry father, I was in bathroom.." she said serving herself. "Ishan serve yourself" and he nodded. He should have known it , his father in law never talk unless he has some big motives. 

"How is shubman doing there, I have not called him..?" the man asked "he is doing good father.. a little tired but good" Shaneel surped her soup . 

"and what are you doing here, you did not even talk to us before opting out?" his mother in law asked, he was about to open his mouth but his father in law beat him "I called him here".

The lady looked at his husband "What was the urgency, that series was important for him" she was getting angry. "not more than his purpose of being here" and everyone present on the table knew the purpose of him being there.

------------------------------------------------Ocean_215-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.