Have mercy

Ishan sat beside Shubman , serving himself and in his plate too. Shubman tried to find the joke in that but Ishan never looked at him not even once during whole lunch. 

That night Shubman looked at the , when would it open, it opened and Ishan came inside with a glass of milk "please drink it before going to bed your mother requested" and started to walk out after putting the glass at side at table.

"wait where are you going?" "to my room we no longer need to share it.." and just like that he was gone. Shubman was happy but his heart betrayed. 

few days passed , one day shubman was training in the ground, when his ears caught those words "I knew it, Ishan is at wrong.." "yes he is not even that much beautiful, omegas tend to be curvy and he is what , chubby".

"don't you fucking dare say anything about him? how dare you to look at your next Luna like this!"  the last line came with flow but it did not sound odd, Ishan was the next Luna. 

"sorry alpha.. but we heard about you and Avneesh" both the alphas said, "what did you heard?" he asked his hand on the other alpha's collar. "That you both are fucking around as Ishan can't satisfy you" Shubman eyes went red.

"have you seen her with me?" and both of them shook their head in No. "then don't be a sheep, walking behind the crowd like blinds"

 Shubman was in the street market after dinner, he thought of taking a stroll "I heard his mate has not marked him yet.." the other lady nodded. 

"when I asked him about pregnancy last time, he made excuses, no wonder why he has not conceived yet " His heart beats quicken up "Yes he is not desirable by his Alpha, what a shame , how is he still living , such a shame for omega.." 

Shubman ran back, those hurtful words aching his chest. "Shubman..good that you ..." he did not stop for his mother and ran upstairs, to the last room in the long corridor. 

Shubman pushed open the door, his breathes heavy, "Ishan" and there he was sitting on the floor, his legs close to his chest, face down, hands covering ears.

"Ishan .." Shubman whispered putting his hand on other's shoulder, who flinched "no it's not true.. please.." .

"Ishan look at me, it's me Shubman..." he said cupping other's face, who looked at him with those teary eyes, Shubman pulled the boy in his chest.

"Your mother..sh.. she send me that night ... dressed up.. I could not .. say no to him..." Ishan tried to say the words through his cries. 

Tears prickled in Shubman's eyes, he does not want Ishan as his mate but never knew his pack members would go this law, taunting a pure omega so much.

Shubman was startled when Ishan slid to his knees down the bed, his heart race when the omega touched his feet "please have mercy on me Shubman.. please Alpha , I will never show you my face after giving birth.... Let me fulfill my purpose of being here...then you can marry any person you love..." Ishan said not looking up.

Ishan did what he swear to never do, he begged for Shubman to touch him, Ishan was done with taunts and everything, he was still not broken , what pushed him to this situation was the words of his mother in law  "you are shame to all omegas, what kind of omega are you? Shubman went out even after seeing his mate dolled up for him..."

It did not stop there "Ishan would like to go the classes? " "what kind of classes mother in law?" he had asked , "Omega training classes, they would turn you into a very docile one.. from your body to behavior..." "I think you don't seem enough attractive to Shubman".

Shubman pulled the boy up, a war was going in his mind. "Ishan come out from this trance ... you need to be strong , don't listen to them.. you know that we both are not into this marriage , it was forced one..." 

Ishan jerked his elbows out of other's hand  "How can I not when they are telling me useless omega, fingers are not raised at your Alpha character ..." Shubman gritted his teeth. 

"and what force are you talking? okay we both were forced but you have a option, you can remarry can I? No I can't , and I am not even that desperate.. but your parents are so eager to give you a solid future.." Ishan stopped.

"what are you talking about?" Shubman asked with red eyes, taking a step towards Ishan. 

"Nothing.." Ishan whispered , back meeting to wall. " I am asking you something omega?" Shubman caged him, his jaw clenched , eyes red in that dark room.

"They want me to Produce a strong pup for you, as I am moonchild" as soon as words left his mouth, his lips were met another pairs. 

"okh but remember I am doing it so that we both can get out of this shitty marriage" Shubman whispered picking him up. "what.." Ishan was still processing , "what else breeding you!" and his back was met with his soft bed.

"oh god what I am doing, I am not even gay" Shubman mumbled taking off his clothes. "what are you waiting for ? I am not gonna take your clothes off, do it" Ishan nodded and started to unbutton his shirt.

"It is ..." Shubman said and pinned Ishan's hand to bed "you are painfully slow omega" and kissed him. Shubman took the shirt off kissing his chest, leaving chaste kisses. 

"ass up Ishan" came the deep voice, patting his ass and he arched his back , in a motion his pant was thrown away.

Shubman stopped kissing him, and took his shaft in hand "no no I am not doing it.." ishan mumbled situation drowning upon him fully. "no way we are stopping now , this the only way to end this hell" Shubman said and lined his hard dick to little hole of his mate.

"what if it did not fit, how would I take the knot" and Shubman shut him up with a kiss , Ishan's eyes widened at the painful stretching, his hands scratching Shubman's back who swallowed all of his cries.

Shubman stopped after entering inside and looked at Ishan, who laid there beneath him with those glossy eyes, he never thought his team would be this pliant in the bed.

"Relax omega, only you can take my knot.." and Ishan sighed but his eyes roll back when Shubman thrusted.

-----------------------------------------------Ocean_215------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.