Pressure

"but father Shubman do not want this..." Ishan reasoned "Have you tried..? " his head ducked down, it was true he never tried and why would he ? 

"after all how can a young Alpha resist an omega , that too with whom he has permission.." it was getting awkward, the man spoke again "what kind of omega you are , if you can't even get breeded by your alpha.." and stood up to walk away. 

Shaneel was about to eat her spoon full of rice and raazma "and Ishan don't forget he is an alpha, the true blood... he has his needs, if not you than someone else.. don't come to me later..." Ishan felt his heart beat stopping .

It was true , their marriage was not love one, but Ishan was tied to it, he can't remarry or have any other partner as his parents pack owe him to this pack, yes He was given away as peace treaty.

"we can't danger whole pack's life Ishan just because you want some fairy tale prince for you" his father's words when Ishan asked why was he given away that too, to their enemy?

"Ishan , your father is right , as much as I don't like you as my son's partner , I also don't want someone to raise finger on his character" the lady said, her voice holding same authority, after all she was second in power here, THE LUNA.

"so what do you want me to do?" he dared to ask . "seduce him, you are beautiful and he is a young alpha in his early twenties" Shaneel was about to open her mouth when Ishan held her hand.

"Am I clear omega?" Ishan nodded "good , now finish your dinner" and she went to her bedroom where her husband went. 

"You should have said no Ishan!" Shaneel said putting his spoon on the plate. "No problem my sister in law, we will see when Shubman is back.." he said picking the earlier ignored spoon filled with Rice and Raazma , putting it infront of her mouth.

"here have it sister in law" Shaneel held her hand "first call me didi.. " . "I am sorry , I can't.." and feed the now upset girl. "I can't make you all my family.. enough emotions have been played". 

"but Ishan I will always be your sister in law.." Ishan shook his head. "No sister in law, the day Shubman decide to play his cards and bring his love here, I will be gone, you won't even hear of me.."

It hurts , every time he think of these things, he try to live in present as much as he can, his future is so much damaged. 

Ishan and Shaneel went upstairs, there rooms were in opposite direction. "good night Ishan" and they parted there ways . Ishan opened his room, it was of Shubman's but they both share it.

Shubman was not happy with this arrangement but his father , the head Alpha clearly stated "you are going to share a room with him, no matter whether you like it or not" .

 He stepped inside , they haven't spend much time here but whatever amount they spend, it was not happy one. Ishan had seen a drunk Shubman in this room, the first ever words his husband told him were here "you fucked up my life, you are a very selfish person, moon Goddess will never forgive you".

He sat on the bed, those words still ring in his head "you will never get what you want, you wanted me right but I will never touch you, never ever Ishan kishan" it was all good until they were just words.

But Shubman started to come back with hickies, he acted like he was rubbing it on his face. His all hopes broke when Shubman decided to spent his Rut without him, having a mate at home and spending Rut outside .

"where is Shubman ?" he still remember asking the Beta who work under Shubman. "Alpha is out, he is having his Rut ".

Ishan decided to sleep, he closed his eyes, chanting "oh moon goddess I am under your mercy".

"Princess Luna when is Alpha Shubi coming?" a 6 year old pup asked , he was called out as some members of the pack wanted to meet him. "Soon baby.. two days then he will be here" . 

"must be hard to stay away, young omegas are most sensitive ones.. " he was not liking where this conversation was going. "are you conceiving , my dear?" an older lady asked.

"not yet grandma.." Shaneel answered for him. The group of ladies whispered among them. "excuse me , I need to go to washroom" Ishan excused himself and went inside.

Days passed and Shubman was finally back. "I am so happy bro.. finally gonna have some family time" Shubman sighed "you should have sent some one else di" . Shaneel hit him "how dare you, you ungrateful brat .." .

"what's going inside dad's head now?" Shaneel can't help but reply same as she did to Ishan. "don't know.." "let's pray he won't force any new contact now".

Awkwardness at dinner was now a common occurence, "sit beside your mate Shubman" Shubman sighed rounding the table he plopped himself beside Ishan. 

"Shubman pack members are asking about you becoming Head alpha.." his mother initiated "Maa I am 24, I will take over once I turn 25" . "but you need to fulfill one of the two conditions at least" may be this time his mother should have held her tongue back.

"you know none of that is going to happen maa, so don't worry your pretty head .." he looked at his father "No Shubman you can't do injustice to your mate.. It's time you consummate your marriage" 

Shubman's nose flared in anger , Ishan can feel it radiating out of his husband. "you can't force me dad.. It is not a fucking love marriage" . "mind your language young man, I don't care about these philosphies of yours, you are going to mark him or have a child by your 25th birthday". 

Shubman stood up "It's not going to happen, you can't force me Dad" and stormed upstairs, "go to him Ishan" his mother in law said, he did not want to but unwillingly stood up.

-------------------------------------------Ocean_215----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.