Pregnancy

Shubman can smell Ishan in his room, but why was he here. He went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for tonight's party. 

"I will ask him what he wanted to say.." Shubman chirped combing his hair. "Where is my watch..." and went to look for his watch "there you are" Shubman walked up to the bed side table, where lays his watch . 

"What's this.. " he picked the envelope written "from Ishan" Shubman opened the envelop and found that test showing two lines. He fall on the bed "oh my moon Goddess.." he can't believe it, it's really happening, he will be free of this unwanted marriage soon. 

Shubman opened the folded paper "now you never have to touch me or share bed with me". 

Shubman can't wait to meet Ishan , he quickly showed them in his pocket and ran out of his room. "Shubman where to bro?" Siraj asked . 

"Have you seen Ishan?" the other boy shook his head in no. "let's go to party downstairs bro.." and he was dragged by a Sky and Siraj. 

Shubman walked up to his sister who was talking to someone "Excuse me " saying this he dragged his sister aside "what do you need Shubman?" 

"Where is Ishan?" Shaneel looked done. "He went back home, he was not feeling it all.. has not he told you? He went to your room.." Shubman sighed . 

"oh yes but I was not there, but hey have he told anything to you guys" Shubman asked, his hand going to his pocket. Shaneel looked at him from down to up "Are you ok, you seem nervous" 

"yes, you go enjoy party" he pushed his sister away. His excitement dying , the thoughts "Is he okay? does it have something related to pregnancy?" started to run in his head. 

The result was that Shubman returned from the party early , wanting to sleep . Finally Shubman and Shaneel decided to fly back home, as he wanted to spend time in his pack before he is off to upcoming  t20 world cup. 

"Alpha Shubman congratulations.." his pack members rushed to his house hearing his arrival news. "you play so well.." Shubman greeted all of them, thanking for their kindness and went inside.

"Maa where is Ishan?" he asked as soon he spotted his mother. "he is in his room, what's the young man, first hug me" the lady answered , shubman quickly pecked her forehead "call Father , I have something very important to tell you all" and rushed upstairs.

"Ishan, is this true?" Shubman asked coming in other's room. who looked up "Yes, it is" and soon he was being suffocating in a hug. Ishan put his hand on other's back "I am so happy.. so happy" Ishan smiled . 

"me too.." Shubman looked at him with his dimple smile "I knew it, we both would be after all we will be out of this marriage soon.." Shubman again hugged him, his smile fell. 

"come with me " "but where Shubman?" Ishan asked putting on his slippers. Soon they were standing in the living room infront of his in laws. 

"it must be worthy of my time Shubman" his father said, not happy to leave his meeting in mid. "Father, Ishan is pregnant.." his mother who was looking at their joined hands yelled "what?" and he nodded. 

Shubman's hand was out of his, his parents and sister were hugging , kissing him, and he kept  looking at his now empty hand. 

"we need to call pack doctor" his father said already on his phone. and soon doctor was informing them about his condition after checking him. 

"He is six weeks pregnant, pup is healthy too, no need to worry.. " they all sighed. "I am giving him some Vitamins tablets, and keep excercising Future Luna.. It will help you in delivery." 

Shubman's ears perked up at 'future luna'.  The dinner that night was smooth, his in laws were so happy that they forgot who is the bearer, what matter most was , they were going to have a grandchild, Shubman's blood.

Ishan decided to not play in world cup, it might cost his future but was there really a future. He was now around seven month pregnant, Shubman was coming back tonight as the Alpha has decided to take a break , he is playing from so long.

"everything must be perfect, Shubman is back home after a long time" Ishan heard his mother in law speaking to the maid. "Ishan why are still in these, change your clothes..." Ishan checked his clothes, they were perfect, he was wearing a big t-shirt and some loose pants. 

"You are getting messy day by day, even I was not that lazy in my pregnancy.." she was leaving one thing out, her mate was with her every moment, taking care of him, her pregnancy was the result of love his was not.

Ishan was too tired to speak, his emotions were on the verge, no matter how much he deny his omega traits were asking for his mate.

A musky scent filled his nostrils and Ishan ran out of kitchen, he saw Shubman coming inside with Shaneel , Ishan halted in his steps "how are you Shubman?" his father asked, bringing Ishan back to the reality.

Shubman can't help but sneak glances at Ishan, who was eating rice by hand. "Ishan control your urges" Shubman noticed the almost pouting lips. 

"Sorry , I am already full" and went upstairs, his one hand on his back. Shubman could not sleep , his mind wandering to Ishan's pouty face. 

"okay I am gonna meet him, fuck this all" and went out of his room , he heard some noises from kitchen, light was also on. Shubman went downstairs. 

"I hate it, I hate myself , I hate you Shubman..." Ishan's tears split out, frustration was getting best of him. He was trying to massage his feet with hot oil but could not as his stomach was big now. 

"you know this much hate is not good " Shubman spoke coming to him, he looked at omega's feet they were swollen. Ishan punched his chest with little cute fists, Shubman pulled the omega in his chest "itta gussa, maroge kya mujhe..".

"haa haa " "Sara badan noch daloge" and Ishan sobbed. Shubman picked him up, he made Ishan sit on the counter pushing the things aside. 

Ishan wiped his tears, Shubman was massaging his feet. "Shubman.." and the Alpha just smiled. " Let me make up to you Ishan.. this is the least I can do..".

--------------------------------------------------Ocean_215---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.