Mood Swings

"Thank you Shubman.." Ishan mumbled he was feeling good, his feet were aching by all the walking he is doing nowadays. "no need Ishan.. but you could have called someone instead of coming downstairs.." .

"whom Shubman .. ?" and Shubman picked up the boy again, taking him upstairs . "what are you doing?" Ishan asked to Shubman who was looking at him. "taking you to your room." 

"sleep tight.. Ishan , I am one call away..." Ishan nodded lying down on his soft bed. "and Ishan you can call me anytime" Shubman was out of his room. 

Next morning Shubman knocked at omega's door, he was slightly nervous when door was not opened, Shubman pecked inside himself and his eyes stopped at the sight. 

Ishan was standing infront of the mirror, he was again and again checking his tummy. "hmph.. I look so chubby.." omega squished his own cheeks. "ahhh I should listen to mother in law... she is right , I am eating a little extra..." a pout came on his lips. 

"but baby also need energy.." before Ishan can further go into those self doubts, Shubman entered inside "ahm.." "how dare you come into my room without permission" ishan turned around a his hands on his tummy protectively, his eyes shining blue. 

Shubman surrendered "relax Ishan" and Ishan sighed "Oh Shubman it's you.." and plopped down on his bed. this sentence did not sit well with Shubman "what do you mean by it's you, who else come here?"

He can't help but feel the sudden urge of protecting the vulnerable omega. "no one just the beta who work for you entered once.." Ishan said without noticing the closed fists of his Mate.

Shubman walked up to him "here it's for you" he said giving a white Rose , Ishan inhaled the scent "it' so refreshening" Shubman smiled at the toothy grin omega gave him. 

There moment was interupted by shouting and first ever time Shubman cursed someone for disturbing them. "who are there?" Ishan asked already on his foot. 

"wait here Ishan , I will go there.." Shubman stopped him from going downstairs and went in the living room. Ishan can remember those faces, the same couple who came that midnight. 

"Alpha see they are pushing me outside" a young girl cried latching to Shubman , who looked at his parents. Ishan felt uneasiness at sight infront of him. "What happened dad?" Shubman asked parting away from the girl. 

"this girl here is saying she is pregnant" his mother spoke "so what's the big deal in it, she is young and healthy " Ishan gripped the rose tightly. 

"and she does not have any mate.." his mother said "oh the boy is not taking responsibility , I see" Shubman flinched when his father shouted "SHE IS SAYING YOU ARE THE FATHER OF HER PUP" .

Shubman felt the ground sweep below his feet. He looked at the girl, then upstairs where Ishan was standing . "but who are you?" "alpha what are you saying , I am Avneesh remember we have met and spent the night, you always meet me whenever you come back .." the girl again cupped his cheeks. 

Shubman can't hear anything his eyes were stuck on Ishan who was went back to his room, to calm in this situation. "what are you looking at , that omega never these things  to his heart, don't worry about him" Shubman can't understand his mother anymore.

"We need to make their mouth shut" "what are you talking about Father?" his mother held his shoulder " listen to me my son, this girl can be a threat to your reputation, you should have used protection but nonetheless now we have to take other steps. "

Shubman nodded his head "you are right mom, I should have been responsible, I can't always think about myself only.." and his mother smiled. 

"you wait here for me , I am coming in a second.." and went upstairs. Shubman knocked at the door and entered once again, "Shubman what are you doing here? you should be out there your family is in problem and that girl.. that.." Shubman caged Ishan . 

"whom do you believe Ishan among us?" and it did not take a moment for him to answer "you Shubman" because Shubman always been true with him, he never showed him any fake hope, whatever they had, hate, fights, cries they all were honest.

Shubman breathed out, their foreheads touching , "then come with me.." he pecked his head, and picked him bridal style. 

Avneesh felt a wave of jealousy when she saw Shubman carrying Ishan. "Father let's go, I need to go somewhere we all .. and Avneesh you also come" Shubman drove the car to Hospital , his hand holding Ishan's.

"what are we doing here Shubman at this time.." his mother asked . "just come inside mother" soon they all found themselves sitting on the waiting benches of hospital as doctor was gone to take out the reports, it's been an hour. 

"here are reports sir.." Shubman took the report from Doctor and gave them to Ishan . "see it Ishan" Shubman encouraged him, omega read the reports, he hugged Shubman. 

Shubman hugged his omega back, his heart beating fast. "Thank you for being a responsible father " . "this the DNA report and Alpha Shubman is not the father of pup.." doctor informed them . 

"no it can't happen, you are lying all this is a lie.." the girl cried and a slap echoed . "You dare to drag my Son into your this plan" the Luna said, her voice hard. 

"But I have never fucked anyone after I got married even before.. the only person with whom I had sex is my mate and you can see the result of it." Shubman said, he tried to get laid but every time he found any one , he could not bring himself to cheat on shan. 

"LUNA  please leave her, we will leave this pack, never come back.. " the old lady who happen to be girl's mother begged. "You misinformed us about Shubman that night, You deserve punishment.." 

"Shaneel charge them for accusing the  next Alpha of this pack for selfish reasons.." the head Alpha spoke , trio already taken away. 

"let's go home Shubman.." His mother said hugging him. Ishan followed but this time his hand was not empty, Shubman's was there.

Something changed in Shubman , Ishan can feel it but right now it was not his concern, why he awoke at midnight. Ishan felt so week in himself , he was doing good, in those four months without Shubman , he never asked someone.

but right now, his inner omega was Seeking his Alpha , so here he was knocking at Shubman's door, rubbing his eyes, lips pouty. "Who the hell is disturbing me now..?" Shubman spoke but regretted the moment Ishan's lips wobbled. 

"You are so bad.." Ishan cried going inside, Shubman closed the door and turned to find ishan throwing his shirts at the bed. "Ishan what are you doing?" A sandal was thrown at his face . 

"Don't talk to me.. you rude fucker.. " Ishan cursed continuously throwing his clothes out . "opsie.. it's a bad word.. sorry baby.. but you see this big Alpha made mama bear say this .." Shubman died right there , Ishan was talking to the pup, looking at his swollen tummy. 

"Ishan my omega can you tell me , why you need this much clothes right now?" he asked tone soft. "I am making my nest, pup wants warmth.." Ishan said and went back to his work. 

------------------------------------------------Ocean_215-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.