Marked

Shubman thrusted in , his eyes hard , he can't believe it that he is doing it, having sex with the person he never wanted to. 

His eyes roamed on Ishan, beads of sweat covering his face, eyes glossy , teeth biting in lips mercilessly trying to stop the upcoming moans, hands clutching the sheets. 

Something snapped inside him and he sank his teeth in the scent gland of omega, who writhed in pain "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Ishan tried to push Shubman away, tears once again wetting his cheeks.

"It hurts.. it hurts alpha.." Shubman came out form the bewitching trance, "oh no Ishan what have I done..?" he can't help but feel anger in himself , how can he loose his control.

"You should not have Shubman.." Ishan mumbled and Shubman winced at the fresh wound on omega's gland. After grasping the situation, he tried to come out from Ishan but he was stuck. 

"don't do it now... Your knot is going down" and Shubman's shoulders fell, he feel shame in himself , Shubman gently licked the fresh wound, to lessen Ishan's pain, who hissed at first but then relaxed.

"where is Ishan?" the second in power asked to the maid who brought breakfast to the table. "Ishan has not come down since last night Luna" and the lady sighed . 

"he is not taking it serious, no wonder Shubman can't form a bond with him" Shubman looked at his mother "what are you talking about maa?" and his  mother looked at him, thinking how to change the topic.

"Ishan is taking Omega classes" Shaneel answered "what ? but why ?" "because maa thought he is not good enough of a omega.. that's why you are not attracted to him" Shubman was bewildered.

"what the hell is wrong in this house no in this whole pack? who told this to you mother?" he demanded no longer eating. "You made us think of it Shubman" and how much shubman wished he had stopped his mother from talking further seeing Ishan coming downstairs. 

"and I can understand my Son, Ishan is not upto the omega standards, sometime I also think how can he be a moonchild" the lady followed his son's eyes and found Ishan standing behind her.

"mother in law, you don't need to worry about it.." Ishan said sitting on his assigned chair beside Shubman. The tension was heavy in the air "Ishan are you alright ... your eyes are puffy.." Shaneel asked.

"yeah absolutely can't get enough sleep last night.. Shubman must have told you all" he said passing a tight smile. All the eyes wondered to Shubman who felt nervous. 

"what is Ishan saying Shubman?" the head alpha asked "father we consummated out marriage last night" and soon he was engulfed in a big hug by his father. 

"what really? Ishan you are a quick learner , good for you" Shubman never knew this face of his maa. 

Three days passed and both Ishan and Shubman were ready to go and join their teams for IPL. "Ishan think once again, what if you are pregnant.." "maa , not everyone get pregnant in one try.." Shubman was tired. 

"Don't worry maa , I surely will be after all , it was your Son's knot, what kind of True blood fail to breed their mate" Ishan smiled, and the smile from his mother in law face faded.

Shubman felt a little happy, when he should not after all Ishan taunted his dignity. "well done Ishan" Shaneel snickered , she was again in charge of dropping them at airport.

Shubman was first time leading his team, and he did far better making his team reach in final. Shubman and Ishan have met two times during this tournament, not knowing what to talk they spend time in silent.

He was playing against his former team KKR in final , anticipations were high. It was final of this season, Ishan was in his hotel room. He was sitting in the bathroom, a pregnancy test in his hand, showing two  lines.

"Oh my Goddess " his moment was cutted short "Ishan we are getting late , come out " It was Shaneel, he hastily put the text in his pocket and opened the door. 

"let's go father in law"  they all were here to support Shubman in one of his biggest achievement. "oh Hello sir how are you?" Some of the team members asked , also there to watch the final. 

"Ishan you also came with Shubman's family" Hardik asked and Ishan nodded. "we thought of coming together" his father in law always one to be clear with his words spoke. 

"Good we thought he might not be coming, are you feeling good now ?" Ishan did not meet his in laws eyes and answered "yeah bhaiya" .

Match was going on, it was not that easy to score runs but somehow Shubman managed to score a century, which might prove match and tournament winning soon. 

"Is he bowing to you?" Shaneel asked can't help but think that something must have changed between the mates. "no sister in law, look at the screen " Shaneel was dejected finding sara , the rumored girlfriend of his brother on screen. 

"nothing changes sister in law , we have shared the bed not our hearts" Ishan replied and now Gujrat titan was to ball, like always Shubman was on the boundary.

That night was of Shubman , he was the one who picked the trophy then giving to his team. First time their eyes met , Ishan gave him a small smile. 

"I am so proud of you my son" His father hugged him, patting his back . "So proud of you, I will make your favourite dishes.." lady kissed his forehead and congratulations flowed. 

Shubman was talking to his family in the ground as post match shenanigans were going. "Shubman" Ishan step back giving way to Sara. 

"congratulation Shubi" and that's how Ishan went back unnoticed . 

Shubman searched for those eyes, he badly wanted to hear that something "Shubman I have something to tell you"  but he was caught in all those media and all.

Next day Ishan entered Shubman's hotel room as he was going back today to their pack. "Shubman.." he called but no one was inside, Ishan checked the whole room, Shubman was not there. 

Ishan stepped to window hearing some giggles , there he was laughing with Sara standing on the ground, they must be talking about tonight's party where he has no plans to go, he came to inform Shubman that.

"guess no need to inform, you won't even notice my absence".

------------------------------------------Ocean_215-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.